The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by supershorty628 View Post
    Apparently what I said was inflammatory. I didn't think so, but I suppose it could be taken that way by one person in particular.
    I think I LOFF you
    Save a life...be an organ donor! Visit www.Transplantbuddies.org

3 members found this post helpful.

12th floor of the Acme building in a city that knows how to keep it's secrets.

Quote Originally Posted by FLeventer View Post
    Why are you still posting here?

Jesus! Because you all give her so much attention!! Multiple pages in just a few hours. She is THRILLED!!

If you ignore it, it goes away.
    You will not rise to the occasion, you will default to your level of training.

5 members found this post helpful.

12th floor of the Acme building in a city that knows how to keep it's secrets.

Quote Originally Posted by jonesy View Post
    Heck a few weeks ago a BNT sold a horse for $200,000 and the following week was judging it. That just can't happen but who has time to police everything.
    You can still file a protest.
    You will not rise to the occasion, you will default to your level of training.

1 members found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by mvp View Post
    Fair enough.

But I can appreciate that it takes deeper pockets than mine and perhaps some rabid determination to go after a big, feisty alligator like the USEF.

I don't think that I have to like all of the alligator wrestler's persona to appreciate a spectacular effort that works. I'll be first in line to say thanks and appreciate that they did something I couldn't or wouldn't do.
    Deep pockets and rabid determination must be accompanied by credibility to have any positive effect, and the credibility of the OP is sorely lacking (to put it mildly).

If you look up "delusional" in the dictionary, just imagine whose picture is beside the word.

Likewise, look up "chutzpah" in a Yiddish dictionary. I imagine the same stock photo would be there.

Oh, and anyobody got any spare pony parts?
    "It's like a Russian nesting doll of train wrecks."--CaitlinandTheBay

...just settin' on the Group W bench.

4 members found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by MistyBlue View Post
    You may imagine yourself the Rosa Parks of straightening out the USEF, but reality is more like the Octomom of the USEF.
    Best COTH comeback EVER!
    Flip a coin. It's not what side lands that matters, but what side you were hoping for when the coin was still in the air.

You call it boxed wine. I call it carboardeaux.

18 members found this post helpful.

Actually although I agree with the delusional aspect some of the points she brings out about how the business is right on.

Default Enough Is Enough

"Thank you to everyone for your input and please keep it coming. I keep telling the USEF that I am part of the solution and not the problem and that they need a “fixer”. Rest assured, I do not think it is me, because I have no desire to assist the USEF. One top trainer expressed that mountains can not be moved but this little pony mom has already been a force of change within and will continue my efforts for the masses."
    -Elizabeth Mandarino - Amber Hill Farm

In my opinion............................

Why would one want to continue to collect all the negative input that results from their postings on this board?
    She takes a written beating from hundreds of posters on this site...over and over and over.
    What we really need is a "fixer" (Mod 3, are you reading?) to stop EM from using this board for a vehicle to advance her pony selling/leasing and equestrian soapbox. When she posts links on the COTH board to her website she is directing them to a commercial site that advertises ponys and horses for sale and lease. Oh yes, she posts some editorial content and show results for her daughter but she really wants to move those horses. She is correct that she is a pony mom. I see her as nothing more. A force of change? I think not....perhaps a footnote in the history of the pony world as people continue to read her posts, self elevating articles, and all the legal documentation and correspondence that she posted in an attempt to call attention to herself. Perhaps she can self publish a book and sell it at the shows. She should stop presenting her daughter as a pawn in her battles with posters, the USEF, in court, and anywhere else she feels it will gain sympathy. This board functions as her vehicle for attention and without it she has no reach and no stage to reach her audience. She is not an agent of change.

6 members found this post helpful.

Just wanted to share.....extra normal videos have been edited to avoid "slurring the Gambinos". Now entitled....cum to Jesus Dumbimbo. Hopefully will not cause further palpitations. All have been re-tooled and are floating around 'diva'

Quote Originally Posted by Purepony View Post
    Just wanted to share.....extra normal videos have been edited to avoid "slurring the Gambinos". Now entitled....cum to Jesus Dumbimbo. Hopefully will not cause further palpitations. All have been re-tooled and are floating around 'diva'
    I'm gonna be a complete stick in the mud and say I'm not a big fan of these videos. Yeah, i giggled, and a certain line still makes me howl, but they make the opposition look immature and childish, especially with the new name. And they aren't really doing anyone any favors, seeing as how USEF has already had to pull their lawyers out in response.

2 members found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by dags View Post
    I'm gonna be a complete stick in the mud and say I'm not a big fan of these videos. Yeah, i giggled, and a certain line still makes me howl, but they make the opposition look immature and childish, especially with the new name. And they aren't really doing anyone any favors, seeing as how USEF has already had to pull their lawyers out in response.
    I just want to say the video is titled "come to Jesus."
    Diva of course took a little liberty with the spelling of the first word. I know it isn't a big thing, but the difference in meaning is important to me.

Yes, I changed the name - in order to avoid insulting the Gambino family. The videos are works of fiction and aren't "about" anyone. She's so vain, she probably thinks this post is about her.

11 members found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by horseyninjawarrior View Post
    She's so vain, she probably thinks this post is about her.
    The real question is: if she went to Saratoga and naturally her horse won, would it pass the spit box????

I have a stupid question for those way more in the know. Where is her daughter's father while EM is dragging her name all over the place?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Saddle View Post
    Perhaps I need my flocking adjusted.

Quote Originally Posted by skydy View Post
    Then WHY are you here complaining, again?
    Exactly!

Quote Originally Posted by Ridesrealfast View Post
    Exactly!
    I believe Ozzy Osborn said it best.
    The thing about smart people, is they look like crazy people, to dumb people.

It seems to me that everyone who has posted thus far has missed the opportunity to use the simple reply advocated by so many with faced with an idiot.

"Well, bless your heart."

Quote Originally Posted by Midge View Post
    Jesus! Because you all give her so much attention!! Multiple pages in just a few hours. She is THRILLED!!

If you ignore it, it goes away.

Quote Originally Posted by amberhill View Post
    As to all the haters... we are living well, doing what we love and that is the best revenge.
    Seriously? SERIOUSLY?! Why do YOU need to get revenge? From Whom?

Do you know what that word means?

I wanted ice cream for dessert. But you've made me loose my appetite.
    Barn rat for life

In before the lock.
    Last edited by hunterrider23; Mar. 16, 2013 at 12:41 AM. Reason: I don't know how to spell before apparently.
    Mendokuse

I'm making bacon caramel popcorn tomorrow. Anyone want some? lol

Don't know about any of you but I don't want any ponies with Mono...that would be horrid

I wouldn't want a monopoly either. I would need at least 5 to feel complete.