The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Daniel Stewart at the Area IV Meeting

Looking forward to the Area IV meeting and the Daniel Stewart Clinic that is being held on the same day. Who else is going?
    Brock
    Brock n. (Anglo-Saxon) badger as in Brockenhurst, Brocklebank etc www.area35.us

I am working the entire day, so will miss it. I'm hoping someone will be able to give us a report on it.

Sorry I'll miss you Badger, but you should have a great time. I would think there should be some BBs there. Maybe BBowen and certainly Flutie?

Quote Originally Posted by Brigitte View Post
    I am working the entire day, so will miss it. I'm hoping someone will be able to give us a report on it.

Sorry I'll miss you Badger, but you should have a great time. I would think there should be some BBs there. Maybe BBowen and certainly Flutie?
    Sorry you could not make it. Would have loved seeing you!!! Great to see many folks I haven't seen in a long time and catch up.

I have to say Daniel was wonderful. The morning presenation really hit home for me and hopefully can get into the habit of using some of his mental tools when things just aren't going right. Tried some of his techniques today and it made such a difference in my ride and where I was mentally. Looking forward to listening to his CD to re-enforce what he presented. Also looking forward to his new book. Not only was he enlightening, but he was a hoot too. Very entertaining.

1 members found this post helpful.

Yvonne Ocrant also gave a fascinating presentation on the law and the horse world.and the silent auction was fantastic! A ton of goodies. Can't wait for "my" wine and cheese at tge Derby next month! Ransome Rider, you really rock!

For those of you who missed it, or would like a refresher course, Daniel Stewart is a featured clinician at the Midwest Horse Fair in Madison next month.

Link to schedule ---> http://www.midwesthorsefair.com/events/list
    Inese

I did a clinic with him years ago as a 4-h'er and I still use some of the things he taught. I still have the balance board we bought and pull it out occasionally to test myself.

Frightening thing is I came up with a four letter key word for Mrs. KS during his clinic - and she said she liked it so much she'd use it!
    Great venue too!
    (and much thanks to Flutie & Co. for the plaque & card).
    Brock
    Brock n. (Anglo-Saxon) badger as in Brockenhurst, Brocklebank etc www.area35.us

The Annual Meeting love fest continues!! Daniel Stewart was excellent! I had the pleasure of picking him up and dropping him off at the airport and he is totally funny, a wealth of knowledge, and so generous with his time and advice. I'd love to have him back for a mounted clinic, I feel like we barely scratched the surface of this guy's knowledge!

Yvonne Ocrant gave a ton of great information, and our silent auction was killer with tons of entries for rated events, clinics, lessons, xc schoolings. The night really came together! For those that are local and couldn't make it...please come next year! We have even bigger and better plans...