The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Not sure about anyone else, but I have involved her. I sent a couple of emails to just David, got zero response so I started cc'ing Donna on all correspondence from there on out. Always heard back from her (love Donna) never heard from him till attorneys/credit card company was threatened. In one of the last emails to her, I did reference the threads on COTH and provided links to complaints about him. I know she has hired Alicia Frese for the dressage shows at least for this year (love Alicia) and wish she'd get someone else for the events. I am one of those that usually do buy the discs of all the photos... As for XPress, I heard he had terminal cancer and that might be part of the issue with them I never had a problem with them personally but I always picked up the disc at the show. In fact this is the ONLY photographer that I've ever had a problem with!
    Emerald Acres standing the ATA Approved Stallion, Tatendrang. Visit us at our Facebook Farm Page as well!

I have always received the CD through the mail from Xpress Photo too - they are nice people and I would hate it if he were ill

2 members found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by KateWooten View Post
    I have always received the CD through the mail from Xpress Photo too - they are nice people and I would hate it if he were ill
    Me too! I love them, never had any issues (that weren't quickly resolved: ie, I picked up a disc and brought it home and it had someone else's photos. They mailed me a new one with mine within the week.)

I really hope he is not sick.

1 members found this post helpful.

Woohoo, Poplar just sent out emails stating that there would be a different photog at the March show!
    Fade to Grey Farm
    Eventing, Foxhunting & Connemaras
    *NEW* website:www.fadetogreyfarm.com

3 members found this post helpful.

Awesome - who is it? And hope that will be the case from here on out!
    Emerald Acres standing the ATA Approved Stallion, Tatendrang. Visit us at our Facebook Farm Page as well!

WNC Photography...keeping fingers crossed they are better

Oh they are!!! I've had great photos and prompt customer service from them.

1 members found this post helpful.

The Beautiful Thermal Belt of Upstate Carolina!

Bob and I share a lot of our staff and system. He took this on short notice and has gotten some good shooters to come this weekend, and I can tell you that you will have prompt delivery from him.

5 members found this post helpful.

Bob (like Mark!) is great! Have dealt with him on numerous occasions, as a competitor and as an organizer.

YAY! Thank goodness!!

Quote Originally Posted by acottongim View Post
    Not sure about anyone else, but I have involved her. I sent a couple of emails to just David, got zero response so I started cc'ing Donna on all correspondence from there on out. Always heard back from her (love Donna) never heard from him till attorneys/credit card company was threatened. In one of the last emails to her, I did reference the threads on COTH and provided links to complaints about him. I know she has hired Alicia Frese for the dressage shows at least for this year (love Alicia) and wish she'd get someone else for the events. I am one of those that usually do buy the discs of all the photos... As for XPress, I heard he had terminal cancer and that might be part of the issue with them I never had a problem with them personally but I always picked up the disc at the show. In fact this is the ONLY photographer that I've ever had a problem with!
    Anissa, send me Donna's email address. I'm about to do the email with a cc to my attorney. No photos still yet they were able to immediately charge my card. Luckily I keep records of everything. Did not know this is SOP for Mullinax; will NEVER use him again but in the meantime, I want what I paid for or my $$ back.
    Owner of ATA and Verband-Approved Trakehner stallion, Tzigane *Pb*, breeder of ATA-approved Semper Fidelis

www.twingates.com

Her email is donna@poplarplacefarm.com per their website And that is the one I always use.

Another unhappy David Mullinix customer. 5months and still waiting.
    I purchased all my photos from Rocking Horse II in February. I paid $157 Feb 18th. I've repeatedly emailed and called (left messages, never got an answer) and contacted them through their website on the "Contact Us" form. To date, I've received no reply whatsoever to any of my contact attempts. I've asked for a status on my order, an estimated shipping date or even better an option to just download the photos from the internet.
    No response.
    No photos.
    No refund.

Unbelievable.

^^^ agreed. You can start with either the credit card company or bank that issued the payment. That's free. I'd also report them to the Better Business Bureau, which is easy and free. A letter from a lawyer will cost $$.

Me too. I ordered the photos from Rocking Horse III and was billed on March 5
    OTTBs rule, but spots are good too!

Quote Originally Posted by pegasusmom View Post
    Time to threaten legal action. . .
    A good keel-hauling on COTH probably does as much damage as a letter from the attorney!
    "Drawing on my fine command of the English language, I said nothing" - Robert Benchley
    Cotton would fight.
    http://buildingthegrove.blogspot.com/

2 members found this post helpful.

I'm STILL trying to get my photos from February. Anyone have any luck? I tried protesting the charge through my credit card company, but they have a 90 day limit. Now, I know not to wait passed 90 days for anything in the future.

I still haven't gotten my photos from last Nov. Same issue with the CC company.

Find the next event he's at & set up at his booth with a big sign, walk the show grounds with your sign etc - maybe this will get you some action ...