The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results
    Hughesville, MD

Default ISO Good Home / Free Lease

I have two horses available to good homes (with a contract) or as a free lease.

Pictures available upon request.

1. 14-15YO Appaloosa 15.3/16hh gelding. Intermediate rider needed. He was a school horse, didn't like being a lesson horse anymore. He has had some time off and is available as a trail horse or other suitable activities. I am told he loves to jump and has done eventing, lessons, etc. so he is well trained. Had time off and is barefoot. He has some go, so he will need a rider that can handle it although I don't think the go involves anything like taking off.

2. 1996 16hh dapple grey TB mare, White Wine ( She was pulled off the broker lot in Nov 2012 and been at my farm ever since. She has been fully vetted - no issues were found. While on the lot they rode her and said she was calm under saddle. I have photos of that ride. They said she did direct rein walk trot canter so she might be a good trail horse. She also loads fine and is believed to have produced one foal.

Please contact me directly for more information. These horses are located in Southern Maryland.
    Last edited by bkokoruda; Mar. 14, 2013 at 10:33 AM. Reason: Added information
    Vr, Beth
    "Actions speak louder than words; they, at least, speak the truth."