The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default ISO Good Home / Free Lease

I have two horses available to good homes (with a contract) or as a free lease.

Pictures available upon request.

1. 14-15YO Appaloosa 15.3/16hh gelding. Intermediate rider needed. He was a school horse, didn't like being a lesson horse anymore. He has had some time off and is available as a trail horse or other suitable activities. I am told he loves to jump and has done eventing, lessons, etc. so he is well trained. Had time off and is barefoot. He has some go, so he will need a rider that can handle it although I don't think the go involves anything like taking off.

2. 1996 16hh dapple grey TB mare, White Wine (http://www.pedigreequery.com/white+wine5). She was pulled off the broker lot in Nov 2012 and been at my farm ever since. She has been fully vetted - no issues were found. While on the lot they rode her and said she was calm under saddle. I have photos of that ride. They said she did direct rein walk trot canter so she might be a good trail horse. She also loads fine and is believed to have produced one foal.

Please contact me directly for more information. b_kokoruda@yahoo.com. These horses are located in Southern Maryland.
    Last edited by bkokoruda; Mar. 14, 2013 at 09:33 AM. Reason: Added information
    Vr, Beth
    Traveller's Rest Farm | HorseNet Horse Rescue | CANTER Mid Atlantic
    "Actions speak louder than words; they, at least, speak the truth."