The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Smartpak order disappeared??

Last week I ordered some new breeches from Smartpak. Got a confirmation email, they were going to ship out on 3/11, all great.

So when I just tried to look up my order to see when it was supposed to arrive, it's not there!

Went and found my confirmation email to acces it through there... But all I get is a messagw that the page doesnt exist? I tried calling them but it's after hours so not much help.
    Does this mean my order did not go through? Got lost? Anyone had this happen?

When searching for the breeches on their site, they are not there anymore. But if they were out of stock shouldn't they have called or emailed me?

Most likely a computer glitch and they perhaps never even got the order, which is why you haven't received any call about their status.

But since nobody here can log into their backend, you may just need to wait until you can call someone tomorrow.

It's almost 9pm on a Saturday night, so unfortunately Smartpak and all the shipping companies are closed. You'll probably just have find some way to cope until tomorrow morning or *gasp* even Monday to find out what happened to your breeches.

Here in Ca it was actually more like 5pm

And yes, I figured I was going to have to wait until Monday. Just bummed because these breeches were on sale from $149.95 for $35.00....

Dont think I will get any though

SmartPak has Customer Care employees on through the weekend. Give them a call between 9 AM and 5 PM EST today and they can help you.

(Full disclosure: I'm a SmartPak employee, but not on the Customer Care team.)

3 members found this post helpful.

Yes, I typically call after hours and get a live person. So sorry about your order, likely they were out. My Smartpak order went out 3/11 and was here (in Calif.) Friday at 6:30 pm. I've never been able to get those really good deals myself...