The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Euro sheet ?

With the temps warming up quickly, I have a dilemma for "transitional clothing" at the shows. It's going to be a little too warm hanging out in the sun to wear a wool cooler, too cool for a scrim. So, I'm thinking I need to find a waffle weave cooler or something like that? I want it to look nice, and I'm not looking for an Irish knit.

Has anyone tried the Euro sheet from smart Pak? It looks nice, ut it takes Bout 3 weeks to get. I need something in two weeks or my sweet boy will be standing outside the ring naked! He has moved up in the world and I want to be sure he is dressed for success!

Any other recommendations?
    Last edited by trail blazer; Mar. 12, 2013 at 10:54 AM.

I have it and I really like it. I've been able to throw it in the wash multiple times with minimal shrinking/stretching. It looks fancy and it does absorb sweat/wet so on show mornings I can bathe and then throw it on and get my horse warm and dry pretty quick. I'm a fan! I loved the custom colors and I often get asked where I bought it. I did black as my base color - not sure what the other colors look like.

1 members found this post helpful.

I have it & love it. Bought another one recently for my other horse. I also use it as an underlayer or stable blanket when weather is supposed to change overnight. If you call them, you may be able to get it delivered sooner.