The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

JRONE, what is your/your company's relationship to 3para?!
    ~Veronica
    "The Son Dee Times" "Sustained" "Somerset" "Franklin Square"
    http://photobucket.com/albums/y192/vxf111/

Maybe if you had come on here and just said hey we messed up, we should have let you know when your stuff shipped and let you in about he tracking number mix up, but I had to chase you down on chat, etc and when you got pissed I posted about it, sent me long, nasty emails with veiled threats. It's not a game for me either when you give my name to another customer.

You cannot deny that you never sent me any order updates of any kind despite Mr. Cy Coleman telling me he personally would get it to me, then that the warehouse would get it to me. So you lied, and you lied when you said my stuff was in stock (it wasn't) and that it shipped (it hadn't, 2 separate times). Since you told me it was in stock it should have been here in a max of 14 days like you said, since you never communicated otherwise with me unless I directly asked you, and they showed up on day 27. Again without you ever willingly telling me anything about my order.

That would be crappy service, but fine, until you got all heated about this and REALLY started treating me badly.

I guess your chat logs showed you the 5 or 6 times I logged in and the chat just timed out, too.

I sincerely regret ordering from you at this point and the stress of dealing with this retribution is not worth my time.

Quote Originally Posted by soloudinhere View Post
    Maybe if you had come on here and just said hey we messed up, we should have let you know when your stuff shipped and let you in about he tracking number mix up, but I had to chase you down on chat, etc and when you got pissed I posted about it, sent me long, nasty emails with veiled threats. It's not a game for me either when you give my name to another customer.

You cannot deny that you never sent me any order updates of any kind despite Mr. Cy Coleman telling me he personally would get it to me, then that the warehouse would get it to me. So you lied, and you lied when you said my stuff was in stock (it wasn't) and that it shipped (it hadn't, 2 separate times). Since you told me it was in stock it should have been here in a max of 14 days like you said, since you never communicated otherwise with me unless I directly asked you, and they showed up on day 27. Again without you ever willingly telling me anything about my order.

That would be crappy service, but fine, until you got all heated about this and REALLY started treating me badly.

I guess your chat logs showed you the 5 or 6 times I logged in and the chat just timed out, too.

I sincerely regret ordering from you at this point and the stress of dealing with this retribution is not worth my time.
    Yes, I too think this would be an aqedquate time for you to stop. Contrary to the apparent rule I did decide to enter into this discussion personally because I was fed up with reading your untruths, and have subsequently proven that with my last post. Yes, we have all the transcripts its company policy to keep them however I wont be posting any more on here I feel what I did post was sufficient enough.

In answer to the previous poster '3Para' or Mr James as we know him purchase's items from our store frequently, he is one of a few of our customers that asked me if they could add their opinion as they felt unhappy with certain implications that were being made about my business. I neither confirmed or denied that they should share their views they were expressed by them and they are their views and not the view of me or my company.

You received apologies from the moment a problem was discovered, I apologised again my email. None the less you launched your attack on my family business and yes I defended my company, if that loses me customers then so be it. I would rather my customers know that I am passionate about the truth and my business that just nodding and telling them what they want to hear.

Personally, I think dealing with any overseas company is a risk. At least USPS didn't lose them as I've had that happen and it's a nightmare. I hope in the end you got the right boots. I do think the company could have handled this better. I don't think there is a company anywhere that hasn't had a bad review posted about them and whether it's warranted or not it's up to the company to make things right in order to preserve their "brand". At least now customers can take the shipping issue into consideration when buying. Is it going to drive customers away? Sure, but there will be those people who realize that things can go wrong and will weigh that against other things. The number of run on sentences in Just Riding's posts are enough to make me question their capabilities.

I think the OP and Just Riding have made their points known but having read four pages of the back and forth I think it's time for both parties to move on. OP you need to decide how long you want to carry this anger around. I get that you're angry but at some point you just have to take a deep breathe, exhale and let it go.

1 members found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by 3para View Post
    At the end of the day I dont believe this customer has behaved graciously.
    I find this funny.....

The customer should be gracious for being allowed to do business with you? Hu?

One thing this company seems to be not realizing is that COTH is a great source of both good and bad information. If these company representatives had come here and simply been nice I am guessing not only would this have blown over but maybe some good reviews would have appeared. The company reps have not bothered to read this forum, clearly. A bashing thread frequently turns into a 'that company is really great normally, sorry you had a bad experience with them' thread. This company has made sure this particular thread is not going to make that turn.

1 members found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by plainbay22 View Post
    Personally, I think dealing with any overseas company is a risk. At least USPS didn't lose them as I've had that happen and it's a nightmare. I hope in the end you got the right boots. I do think the company could have handled this better. I don't think there is a company anywhere that hasn't had a bad review posted about them and whether it's warranted or not it's up to the company to make things right in order to preserve their "brand". At least now customers can take the shipping issue into consideration when buying. Is it going to drive customers away? Sure, but there will be those people who realize that things can go wrong and will weigh that against other things. The number of run on sentences in Just Riding's posts are enough to make me question their capabilities.

I think the OP and Just Riding have made their points known but having read four pages of the back and forth I think it's time for both parties to move on. OP you need to decide how long you want to carry this anger around. I get that you're angry but at some point you just have to take a deep breathe, exhale and let it go.
    Actually I don't know that I got the right boots yet as I have not been home yet to look them over.

The boots arrived in a timely manner AFTER they shipped, USPS wasn't the problem here. In fact, USPS tells me where my stuff is by email!

And no, I have not called anyone they deal with, since it's really up to their customers to put up with the service (or not).

JRONE,

You really just don't learn, do you? Your continuing to post here does not actually help your cause at all.

Incidentally, I also think you are confused about Google. The money you assert you pay to make sure that your company name comes up prominently in Google searches does not entitle you to also CONTROL the nature of the information that comes up. I believe it may help ensure that your actual company website comes up at the top of the results, but, honestly, it does not prevent other people from writing about their experiences with your company on an Internet forum, and it doesn't prevent those posts from coming up in a Google search. You are not entitled to only have positive things about your company come up in a Google search simply because you paid extra to get your company a higher profile through Google.

The way to have positive things come up in Google searches about your company is to provide excellent customer service and, when things go wrong on that front, act graciously about it and admit that you made a mistake. The exact WRONG thing to do is have a public fit on an Internet forum, as you are doing here, and give out a customer's name to a random prospective customer without approval.

When someone has a complaint about SmartPak, you don't see them behaving as you are here, do you? Of course not! That would be a terrible idea, which is why they instead show up on the thread (sometimes) and say, "Hi there, so sorry this has happened, let us make it right for you" or "so sorry this has happened, but unfortunately, we can't fix it and here is why...we will see what we can do to address this problem in the future."

3 members found this post helpful.

We're closing this thread and have banned two accounts -- one as it belongs to another representative for a company previously banned from posting due to violations of our terms of service, and the other due to an IP overlap with the account of the most recent company rep.

Thanks ~
    Mod 1

10 members found this post helpful.