The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default White Magic TB stallion

Looking for current contact info. for Lisa Doring (Owner of White Magic). I have emailed and messaged on FB and no response since December 2012. You can PM me if you would prefer. THANKS!!

Makes it difficult to get my mare bred if I can't get hold of her..............

Have you already paid her? I'd not use a stallion owner who hadn't responded to any emails in several months. There are plenty of other creamello TBs out there.
    The rebel in the grey shirt

2 members found this post helpful.

Unfortunately yes...but never received a contract and therefore no phone #

Well that sucks.

and edited to add - if you want a cremello TB then True Colours Farm have always replied promptly, courteously and have been professional to deal with in every aspect of breeding. That's one reason I've used GG three times
    Last edited by Molly Malone; Mar. 9, 2013 at 09:34 AM. Reason: aded info

2 members found this post helpful.

Thank you Stephanie! resolved

Blackpearl, would you happen to know if this Lisa Doring is/was in the military? I sold a mare to a Lisa Doring in Ca. several yrs. ago, and I remember she was interested in breeding to the sire of White Magic.
    "Everyone will start to cheer, when you put on your sailin shoes"-Lowell George

What's the status on Tuco?

Here are the responses I found helpful from the HGS forum:

"Stephanie Wendorff is standing WM, so if you just need semen, your best bet is to contact her. If you need to speak to Lisa for a specific reason, good luck - it wont be easy. She is either stationed on the East Coast right now or may be overseas, so its not that she is necessarily ignoring you - emails may just be her last priority right now" from TCF

"Donna is correct~ White Magic is boarded here at my farm, however, his owner (Lisa) handles all of his contracts, bookings, business transactions, etc.
    Of course, I am very happy to help with getting semen shipped promptly when needed" from Darkhorse 2572 (Stephanie www.GoldenEdgeSporthorses.com)

hope that helps.

Well certainly sounds like the same person, and not a real common name. I wish you were in touch with her because I'd like to know her answer if she were ask about "Dancinintheshadows".

Lisa Doring was or still is in the military, I know that as she bought a Knabstrupper colt from me some years ago. She named him Perfect Pilot in rememberance of her husband.
    Gwendolyn
    http://www.gestuet-falkenhorst.com
    Exceptional colored German WBs, TBs and Arabians

Quote Originally Posted by aurum View Post
    Lisa Doring was or still is in the military, I know that as she bought a Knabstrupper colt from me some years ago. She named him Perfect Pilot in rememberance of her husband.
    Yes, I heard the story about her husband and that does seem to be true. However, that didn't prevent her from abandoning the mare she bought from me. She couldn't pay the board, and stud fee, to the farm where she went from my place. Luckily for Shadow, this was a reputable breeding farm and they continued to take care of her, and her foal, until they finally gave up and she was destined to go to a sheriff's auction. She ended up in another good home and the new owner subsequently contacted me.