The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Personalized Baby Pads

We are looking into getting baby pads embroidered with our barn logo and customer's last names. Anyone have a good source for 20ish baby pads, or suggestions for an embroiderer who does nice work and has reasonable prices?

Thanks!

Smartpak has free embroidery when you ship to a barn! That will save you a lot of money

1 members found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by Satin Filly View Post
    Smartpak has free embroidery when you ship to a barn! That will save you a lot of money
    We have some SmartPak pads that are super cute, but we want to use our farm logo not a monogram or graphic.

Check with personalized products I think they do bulk and beval too.
    .אני יכול לעשות הכל על ידי אלוהים

My company (equitex) can do them! PM me and I'll get you a quote.

Smartpak will do a custom logo. I have a few embroidered baby pads from them and they have held up great. I always get compliments on them!
    Proudly Owned By Sierra, 2003 APHA Mare
    In Loving Memory of Tally, April 15, 1983 - June 2, 2010

I love the jumper pad I got from The Clothes Horse, once they have your logo, it's affordable to have it put on anything...and when I called, they said that they could do trim/embroidery on any commercially available pad.

Not the cheapest around for this type of thing, but if you have a custom logo, I've found that even the "bargain" embroidery places end up creeping a lot in price.

I went with TCH based on such positive feedback all over COTH, and all the logo-gear I bought from them is beautifully done, and has held up well. It's very eye-catching!
    Lifestyle coordinator for Zora, Spooky, Wolfgang and Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by rugbygirl View Post
    I love the jumper pad I got from The Clothes Horse, once they have your logo, it's affordable to have it put on anything...and when I called, they said that they could do trim/embroidery on any commercially available pad.

Not the cheapest around for this type of thing, but if you have a custom logo, I've found that even the "bargain" embroidery places end up creeping a lot in price.

I went with TCH based on such positive feedback all over COTH, and all the logo-gear I bought from them is beautifully done, and has held up well. It's very eye-catching!
    Anything Katrina does is the gold standard for personalized things, of course. She did our away horse show set-up...banner, curtains, directors chairs. And we have show clothes for the horses from her. With a two color logo on one side and a name on the other, it's just a little more than we want to spend since most of us plan to get more than one pad.

I second The Clothes Horse. I have won saddle pads embroidered by them which lead to our barn getting personalized saddle pads/baby pads from them. They look awesome and they have held up through lots of wear and tear.

Quote Originally Posted by dp1092 View Post
    I second The Clothes Horse. I have won saddle pads embroidered by them which lead to our barn getting personalized saddle pads/baby pads from them. They look awesome and they have held up through lots of wear and tear.
    Like I said, I know they are lovely. But for what we want we're heading towards $50 a pad.

I have had a few saddle pads off an ebay seller bobbi-gee. I believe she has an internet site as well but everything I have ordered is lovely. Her prices are extremely competitive for all the extra's I ordered (billet straps, girth loops, custom logo and names on both sides, piping) and it ran I believe about $30 for that. Less if you have fewer extra's. They have held up wonderfully and look great. Any time I need as baby pad for myself or a gift she is my go to. There are so many options and if she doesn't have it listed if you message her she will find a way to make it work for you. If you have a picture of your logo she can do whatever you want. She has tons positive reviews. Great communication throughout, quick shipping and nice price. Can't beat it in my mind!

Chezzie, PM me or email me. I think I have an idea for you.
    ~Veronica
    "The Son Dee Times" "Sustained" "Somerset" "Franklin Square"
    http://photobucket.com/albums/y192/vxf111/

If your barn is in the Smartpak barnbuddies program, they will digitize your logo for free...then it shows up as a choice when you want to add a graphic to embroidered items. Smartpak digitized the logo from my last barn and we had it put on hats, saddle pads, polos, etc. - and they all looked very nice
    ~Drafties Clique~Sprite's Mom~ASB-loving eventer~
    www.gianthorse.photoreflect.com ~ http://photobucket.com/albums/v692/tarheelmd07/

We just had ours done by Two Socks Design, they're beautiful and were a great price for a full-size pad. Highly recommended. New company but quickly building an impressive list of happy customers.
    http://twosocksdesigns.com/
    ExchangeHunterJumper.com
    Now promoting sale horses from North Carolina to the Netherlands. Follow us on Facebook.