The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Questionnaire comparing behaviour between competition horses to riding school horses

Please could you click the following link and fill in my questionnaire. The questionnaire is help gather information about behaviour between competition horses and riding school horses for my final year dissertation. All help and responses are greatful. Thank you.

http://freeonlinesurveys.com/s.asp?s...jaj3dsa8215841
    Last edited by rob1390; Mar. 6, 2013 at 01:59 PM.

School horses don't compete ?
    ... _. ._ .._. .._

I'm not sure how that's going to compare since I didn't see a question about lesson horses vs. privately owned competition horses? It's also an extremely long and repetitive survey... might want to shorten the behaviour questions a bit.

I tried to. but when I hit submit, it told me I needed to answer question 5.

I DID answer question 5 (and all of the other questions). But i still won't let me submit.
    Janet

chief feeder and mucker for Music, Spy, Belle and Tiara. Someone else is now feeding and mucking for Chief and Brain (both foxhunting now).

Quote Originally Posted by EnjoyThe Ride View Post
    I'm not sure how that's going to compare since I didn't see a question about lesson horses vs. privately owned competition horses?
    The first question has "Riding School" as one of the options.
    Janet

chief feeder and mucker for Music, Spy, Belle and Tiara. Someone else is now feeding and mucking for Chief and Brain (both foxhunting now).

Yes, but then all of the other questions talked about all the horses in the yard/stable.. so where was the division?

As to the error message you got... you have to type "0" in all of the fields for which you don't have any horses that exhibit that behaviour.

I think that, if you check "Riding school", ALL of your answers will be applied to "lesson horses".

If you click anything else, all of your answers will be appleid to "competition horses."

I have an Eventing "yard", but it currently consists of one competition horse, one semiretired horse, and one fully retired horse.
    Janet

Done
    Horses aren't our whole life, but makes our life whole

Quote Originally Posted by EnjoyThe Ride View Post
    As to the error message you got... you have to type "0" in all of the fields for which you don't have any horses that exhibit that behaviour.
    Thanks.

Now it is hung up on 9. There is NO time when there are 3 or more people in my barn on a regular basis.

I suppose i will check the latest time, and put something in the comments.
    Janet