The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Flashy Gray alert!

Recall back in the day when CoTH only had a couple forums? Just when I thought that Flashy Gray was safely residing in the nurturing care of Sheltering Arms, I get a message from her in Africa.

Sly boots that she is, I am not fooled! It turns out Flashy Gray is Surprise Favorite in Kentucky Oaks Future.

The only Kentucky Oaks Future Wager of 2013 closed the evening of March 3 with Flashy Gray the 6-1 betting choice.

West Point Thoroughbreds and Tom Keithley’s daughter of Flashy Bull , a winner of two of three career starts for Churchill Downs' all-time leading trainer Bill Mott, was the surprising choice among 24 wagering interests. The Mutuel Field, or "All Others" closed as the second choice at 7-1.
    Somehow, I doubt there is much chance of aquiring her once her racing career is over. She'd love to show at Upperville.
    "If you would have only one day to live, you should spend at least half of it in the saddle."

1 members found this post helpful.

I'm sorry but I can't help but laugh at the horse listed above her in that link.

Quote Originally Posted by GucciJumper View Post
    I'm sorry but I can't help but laugh at the horse listed above her in that link.

Fiftyshadesofhay is an awesome name, just watched her run!

I can't believe beholder is 8-1! I'm upset that i got busy and missed the future wager Sunday. She was in the same barn as the husband's horse at the breeders cup. Love her