The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Update: FEH/YEH/NEH classes WILL be held at Five Points HT, NC, September

Update: The YEH/FEH/NEH classes WILL be held in conjunction with Five Points HT in September. I have received great interest in the classes, and I believe it will be an incredible opportunity for breeders, trainers, and riders in the area.

Additionally, this is likely to be one of the last qualifying events for the championships (and, of course, Le Lion prize money for the 5yo YEH). For the FEH, I am hoping to have a professional handler or two on grounds, so triangle presentations should not be a worry.

The CHP board and staff are going to all lengths to make the shows and events top-notch, so I can assure you that these classes would also be remarkably put together.

If you would like to be updated and kept in the loop with everything, or if you'd like to discuss attendance/sponsorship/awards, etc, please feel free to PM me or email-- andrea@glenbaer.com. Thank you!
    Last edited by Glenbaer; Apr. 2, 2013 at 04:42 AM.

We would be interested and would likely bring 4 for the FEH. We'd definitely prefer to day trip if possible in case that helps with scheduling.

1 members found this post helpful.

We'd be interested. Probably just bring the 3yo.

Jennifer

I have two 2 yr olds that if are not sold I would be very interested in bringing. Also possibly a yearling (depending on what he looks like )

I assume I'd be sending a horse or two.

It is great to see interest in the classes! If all goes well and we get enough support, there is always the possibility of adding the classes to other events. (Or, in my dream-of-dreams, having a young-horse event/show all to itself... but that's a long-distance-future idea. )

There will also be professional handlers on site, so if anyone feels "iffy" about bringing out a youngster, there is no need to be concerned.

Please spread the word to anyone who may be interested in these classes. I will keep everyone posted with the developments as we (hopefully!) move forward.

JER-- Yup, you might have a couple there, I imagine. Would subk bring the incredible Danny?

Quick bump up. Update in original post.