The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Missing foxhound- Lewes, DE Now Found

My hunt is doing an overnight away hunt in the Lewes, DE area with some of our hounds. The ran a grey fox and one of the hounds is currently missing in action. They will continue to look for her but I figured I would post it here just in case. I figured Off Course has more exposure than Hunting forum.

Blossom should have a bright hunt orange collar on with tag riveted to the collar that has contact information.

Blossom is a PenMaryDel foxhound and mostly white. Feel free to post here or PM me with sightings and I can contact our huntsman.
    Last edited by SonnysMom; Mar. 3, 2013 at 06:11 PM.
    Oh, well, clearly you're not thoroughly indoctrinated to COTH yet, because finger pointing and drawing conclusions are the cornerstones of this great online community. (Tidy Rabbit)

I'm close to the Lewes area, and have some friends down there too. I'll try to get more word out.

ETA: What part of Lewes?
    Last edited by ThoroughbredFancy; Mar. 2, 2013 at 08:39 PM.

Update - Blossom was was lost in Harbeson DE off of Hollyville Rd
    Oh, well, clearly you're not thoroughly indoctrinated to COTH yet, because finger pointing and drawing conclusions are the cornerstones of this great online community. (Tidy Rabbit)

Quote Originally Posted by SonnysMom View Post
    Feel free to post here or PM me with sightings and I can contact our huntsman.
    Have a friend down that way, so I'll share the lost hound info as well - is there anyway to contact you or the huntsman directly that we can share around?

Did you post it on Craig's List under Lost Pets? If not, I would do so. The more eyes out looking, the better.