The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Can I just say how hysterically funny I find it that E. Mandarino is suing SOMEONE, anyone at all she possibly can over my xtranormal movies about fictitious people? Ms. Mandarino, you are only a legend in your own mind. MY videos are works of my own imagination and as stated, any resemblance to real persons stated or implied is purely coincidence.

Why don't you have the balls to sue me straight out? Oh, maybe your lawyers told you that you didn't have a prayer of prevailing and you are only drawing MORE attention to yourself with another silly lawsuit. Exactly what you wanted.

16 members found this post helpful.

Mafia??? Brothers of Italy??? What the heck is this about? I'm guessing the op is the one from the infamous dead pony incident, no? Cripes, this is making the music from The Godfather play in my head.
    "All top hat and no canter". *Graureiter*

6 members found this post helpful.

Where does one find this video? It's a slow Saturday night...I might like to see it.

5 members found this post helpful.

OMG, it's like thrusting a leg of lamb into the Amazon!

7 members found this post helpful.

O.m.g....
    Flip a coin. It's not what side lands that matters, but what side you were hoping for when the coin was still in the air.

You call it boxed wine. I call it carboardeaux.

I seriously doubt the USEF has any jurisdiction over what a person posts on their Facebook page. Seriously is that what you want OP - some PRIVATE membership organization to go after someone because some other random USEF member doesn't like what they've posted unrelated to USEF? meaning not on the USEF website; In American here we do have something called a 1st Amendment...where is this offensive video anyway?

Sorry to see xtranormal is gone
    For funnies, search youtube for horseyninjawarrior!

Www.caringbridge.org/visit/mysecretgarden

She's ready to RUMBLE!

"I am Jesus. You cannot sue me."

A helmet saved my life.

2014 goal: learn to ride like TheHorseProblem, er, a barn rat!

9 members found this post helpful.

so now since someone posted the video links does that mean someone can file a complaint to USEF on them ? If I "share" the video links on my FB page does that mean I will be dragged into some situation by the op and USEF - which at present i'm not a member of?

7 members found this post helpful.

I had to refresh my memory on who this person is. In case anyone else needs a refresher, here are just a few 'hits' from the search engine:
    http://www.chronofhorse.com/article/...beth-mandarino

http://www.ratemyhorsepro.com/equine...efendants.aspx

http://www.nj.com/sports/njsports/in...8/post_46.html

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/28/us...anted=all&_r=0
    Last edited by sdlbredfan; Mar. 2, 2013 at 10:00 PM. Reason: typo
    Jeanie
    RIP Sasha, best dog ever, pictured shortly before she died, Death either by euthanasia or natural causes is only the end of the animal inhabiting its body; I believe the spirit lives on.

Quote Originally Posted by horseyninjawarrior View Post
    Can I just say how hysterically funny I find it that E. Mandarino is suing SOMEONE, anyone at all she possibly can over my xtranormal movies about fictitious people? Ms. Mandarino, you are only a legend in your own mind. MY videos are works of my own imagination and as stated, any resemblance to real persons stated or implied is purely coincidence.

Why don't you have the balls to sue me straight out? Oh, maybe your lawyers told you that you didn't have a prayer of prevailing and you are only drawing MORE attention to yourself with another silly lawsuit. Exactly what you wanted.
    Are you Jesus ? If so that is a Devinely created piece of work and worthy of a place at the Lord's supper.
    The final reckoning will be with our Father, who I'm sure has a special place for pony killers.
    I am a Christian , I also believe in being accountable for our transgressions. Taking the life of an innocent is something I think I would be down on my knees asking for forgiveness and looking for a way to make recompense others.

3 members found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by amberhill View Post
    The Cincinnati Brothers of Italy have already been contacted and were horrified that a National Governing Body appointed as an Act of Congress would allow such discrimination.
    Don't they make frozen pizzas?

8 members found this post helpful.

When I googled the Cincinnati Brothers of Italy all I got was this Yelp review for an ice cream shop

http://www.yelp.com/biz/aglamesis-brothers-cincinnati

Christmas is coming early to me. I'm in the middle of writing the next book in the Nattie Gold series, and this saga is better than I could have imagined.

Truth is always more interesting than fiction. The fun part is weaving the truth into the fiction.

Many thanks for the material.

21 members found this post helpful.

What great timing. Just got home from a long day at work, poured a glass of wine, and found this, complete with brilliant animated videos !!!!

Life is truly good.
    -Amor vincit omnia-

Quote Originally Posted by Mardi View Post
    What great timing. Just got home from a long day at work, poured a glass of wine, and found this, complete with brilliant animated videos !!!!

Life is truly good.
    Dammit, and I'm out of the Haagen-Dazs and 20 oz. Mountain Dew! *weeps*

OMG is this woman for real? I read the protest and thought it was meant to be a joke. She really wants a hearing? What does it have to do with the Pensacola show anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by amberhill View Post
    USEF Allows Mason Phelps, a USEF Board Member to Disseminate a Racially Slurred and Defamatory Video on his Facebook Page and does NOT take Substantial Action!

Their attorney's (who by the way I am sure is being paid for with USEF membership dues) response is laughable. Seems the general counsel and CEO have no accountability to anyone and are allowed to violate members rights to due process and feel the removal of the post by Phelps was sufficient. The USEF even went so far as to tie Phelps hands when he wanted to put forth and olive branch and apologize. And this was not the first Board member to accuse my family of being in the mafia. The Cincinnati Brothers of Italy have already been contacted and were horrified that a National Governing Body appointed as an Act of Congress would allow such discrimination.

Oh and Phelps first tried to hire William "Bill" Berman (NJ atty) who actually formed AHF LLC and did some work for AHF in the past and whose wife insured AHF animals at one point. Berman was hired by Phelps and actually took the case at first until I called FOUL. I believe Berman already had a previous bar complaint filed against him for "pillow talk" with his wife who is an equine insurance agent for Great American. Not sure what happened with the bar complaint but I believe the insurance complaint is still ongoing. Trying to find an equine attorney who has ethics is like finding a needle in a haystack.

http://amberhillponies.com/Amber_Hil...s_Protest.html
    You are babbling incoherently.. Do you have any good friends?
    If so, you should speak with them and ask them to proof read any words that you consider posting on the internet.

I believe, as well, that you should consider consulting a physician and discuss your feelings at length with him/her.