The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Michigan contacts?

Have a young woman who may be moving to Detroit area this summer. She's going to be looking for a boarding facility nearby. She doesn't want to show, so needs nothing fancy, but needs to be safe.

thanks in advance!

Which side of Detroit? Does she need something in the city itself or one of the surrounding areas?
    Visit us at Bluebonnet Equine Humane Society - www.bluebonnetequine.org

Want to get involved in rescue or start your own? Check out How to Start a Horse Rescue - www.howtostartarescue.com

Quote Originally Posted by cowgirljenn View Post
    Which side of Detroit? Does she need something in the city itself or one of the surrounding areas?
    oh gosh, I think they are going next weekend to look for a rental. I know one of the housemates is going to be doing a residency at St. Johns? so I'm guessing that it would be reasonable to fan out from that area.

Quote Originally Posted by threedogpack View Post
    oh gosh, I think they are going next weekend to look for a rental. I know one of the housemates is going to be doing a residency at St. Johns? so I'm guessing that it would be reasonable to fan out from that area.
    I'll ask the people we boarded with when we lived in Ann Arbor (near Detroit) if they can recommend anyone over that way. And if I don't get back to you before they decide where they'll live, drop me a PM and let me know and I can ask a few other people I know who aren't on COTH.
    Visit us at Bluebonnet Equine Humane Society - www.bluebonnetequine.org

Want to get involved in rescue or start your own? Check out How to Start a Horse Rescue - www.howtostartarescue.com

Quote Originally Posted by cowgirljenn View Post
    I'll ask the people we boarded with when we lived in Ann Arbor (near Detroit) if they can recommend anyone over that way. And if I don't get back to you before they decide where they'll live, drop me a PM and let me know and I can ask a few other people I know who aren't on COTH.
    thank you so much, I'll get back to you when I know where she will be living.