The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results
 
Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr. 1, 2008
    Posts
    4,538

    Default Michigan contacts?

    Have a young woman who may be moving to Detroit area this summer. She's going to be looking for a boarding facility nearby. She doesn't want to show, so needs nothing fancy, but needs to be safe.

    thanks in advance!



  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun. 24, 2005
    Location
    Lorena, Texas
    Posts
    4,114

    Default

    Which side of Detroit? Does she need something in the city itself or one of the surrounding areas?
    Visit us at Bluebonnet Equine Humane Society - www.bluebonnetequine.org

    Want to get involved in rescue or start your own? Check out How to Start a Horse Rescue - www.howtostartarescue.com



  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr. 1, 2008
    Posts
    4,538

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cowgirljenn View Post
    Which side of Detroit? Does she need something in the city itself or one of the surrounding areas?
    oh gosh, I think they are going next weekend to look for a rental. I know one of the housemates is going to be doing a residency at St. Johns? so I'm guessing that it would be reasonable to fan out from that area.



  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun. 24, 2005
    Location
    Lorena, Texas
    Posts
    4,114

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by threedogpack View Post
    oh gosh, I think they are going next weekend to look for a rental. I know one of the housemates is going to be doing a residency at St. Johns? so I'm guessing that it would be reasonable to fan out from that area.
    I'll ask the people we boarded with when we lived in Ann Arbor (near Detroit) if they can recommend anyone over that way. And if I don't get back to you before they decide where they'll live, drop me a PM and let me know and I can ask a few other people I know who aren't on COTH.
    Visit us at Bluebonnet Equine Humane Society - www.bluebonnetequine.org

    Want to get involved in rescue or start your own? Check out How to Start a Horse Rescue - www.howtostartarescue.com



  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr. 1, 2008
    Posts
    4,538

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cowgirljenn View Post
    I'll ask the people we boarded with when we lived in Ann Arbor (near Detroit) if they can recommend anyone over that way. And if I don't get back to you before they decide where they'll live, drop me a PM and let me know and I can ask a few other people I know who aren't on COTH.
    thank you so much, I'll get back to you when I know where she will be living.



Similar Threads

  1. Where do you buy your contacts?
    By Mali in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: Dec. 28, 2012, 10:12 AM
  2. Need Hay Contacts around Palmerton, PA
    By Zenyatta in forum Hay
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Aug. 14, 2012, 03:04 PM
  3. Replies: 8
    Last Post: Feb. 16, 2012, 08:04 PM
  4. Compiling contacts :)
    By Ashemont in forum Driving
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: Dec. 4, 2007, 09:17 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
randomness