The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Quote Originally Posted by paulaedwina View Post
    RE: ...That way, you wouldn't be pushing it on people who think WD is an abomination to the dressage world.

Somehow I don't feel any particular need to make changes to make snobs happy. So if the snobs think WD is an abomination that is their right, but I'll not accommodate their prejudice by knowing my place.

Thank goodness I don't need their permission to post here.

Paula
    Amen.

Pssst... if you're interested in more of this 'does it belong here' discussion, I'm about to start another thread. So MORE fun to come!!

1 members found this post helpful.

RE: ...That way, you wouldn't be pushing it on people who think WD is an abomination to the dressage world.

Somehow I don't feel any particular need to make changes to make snobs happy. So if the snobs think WD is an abomination that is their right, but I'll not accommodate their prejudice by knowing my place.

Paula
    Amen.

Pssst... if you're interested in more of this 'does it belong here' discussion, I'm about to start another thread. So MORE fun to come!!

1 members found this post helpful.

Paula
    So, basically you are admitting that you (and a few others) are only on this thread to be trolls.
    If you want to ask valid dressage questions on this dressage forum, that is fine and welcome - even if it pertains to whatever western pattern or costume class you're wanting to apply it to. But when you just come over to this forum trying to demand that your new western pattern riding is REAL dressage, pissing all about with western-territory-marking behavior ... well ... That is just rude and obnoxious. Plain and simple.
    I think the mods should step in and move this thread - and others like it - to the western forum where it belongs.

9 members found this post helpful.

ETA: Let me quote the post I am referring to, just to be sure.
    You wrote:
    So, basically you are admitting that you (and a few others) are only on this thread to be trolls.
    If you want to ask valid dressage questions on this dressage forum, that is fine and welcome - even if it pertains to whatever western pattern or costume class you're wanting to apply it to. But when you just come over to this forum trying to demand that your new western pattern riding is REAL dressage, pissing all about with western-territory-marking behavior ... well ... That is just rude and obnoxious. Plain and simple.
    I think the mods should step in and move this thread - and others like it - to the western forum where it belongs.

I love the belittling terms you use -western pattern or costume class -It's called Western Dressage. In this case the OP was called Cowboy Dressage.

I'm a troll because I won't be run off by intolerant snobs who come on these threads just to remind folks that they are wholly against WD calling itself D?

I am obnoxious because I disagree with those who think WD isn't D?

You use troll, obnoxious, pissing, and other strong words in your very aggressive post and accuse me of being rude and obnoxious?

That is truly an interesting world view.

Paula
    He is total garbage! Quick! Hide him on my trailer (Petstorejunkie).

4 members found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by nasalberry View Post
    What a nasty piece of work you are.
    ... _. ._ .._. .._

7 members found this post helpful.

Since this thread has gone off the rails, we're closing.

Please feel free to discuss Western Dressage on either the Dressage or Western forums.

5 members found this post helpful.