The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Boarding Wisconsin (Madison and southern WI)

If anyone knows of any boarding facilities in the Madison area or southern wisconsin please send me a pm. I am looking for stall board, 3 geldings, indoor arena, tack room, wash rack, turnout for just the three horses together.

You should post on the forum at There are people on there close to that area that can possibly help.

Southern WI

What is your price point? How big of a barn are you looking for? I know Mandt Equestrian Center may be taking boarders and might be able to accommodate personalized turnout but I have not boarded there, just used the facilities at shows. I know they do not have a very long turnout period for their horses (not over eight hours). It is more of a jumper barn that does open shows in the spring, summer, and fall. It has all the amenities you list. You may need to be persistent when you contact them, because I did not get a response when I called. There are others around, just search for horse boarding near Madison on google.

I worked at Mandts for a part time job and there is no way I would board my horse there. But thank you for the information.