The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

I'd like for our house to be paid off... then I would be able to buy a horse and have a gardener with the money we don't have to pay every month.

Other than that...to buy the amazing triathlon bike that I am borrowing.

Aaaahhhh all of these sound so lovely!

-The ability and freedom to go on more vacations (without worrying about how to pay for them, or losing my job because of # of days off!)

-Someone to come to my house and blow dry my hair straight once a month... or once a week.

-A cleaning crew seems WAY too obvious to even mention it but mygosh... please.

-On that note, a de-clutter-er/professional organizer person to come in and be like, "OK, Bits, reality check!"

-Someone to keep up with my car maintenance, and take it in for me when needed. Oh and also, someone to go out to my car each evening and clean out all the daily crap that accumulates without me even being aware. You'd think I'd be able to complete such a task for more than three days in a row... but it is impossible. Apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by bits619 View Post
    -Someone to come to my house and blow dry my hair straight once a month... or once a week.
    OMG...my next door neighbors are hairdressers and every now and then I just go knock on their door, point to my head, and say "HELP." It's amazing.
    I'm against picketing, but I don't know how to show it.

Okay, anytime any of you get serious about wanting a personal chef.. drop me a line. Seriously.

As for my wants :

- A nice, 200 acre spread to build a great compound w/ horse farm for my and DH's family.

- As someone else said, a limitless debit card.

- A nice chunk of change to start a trust/college fund for my 2mos old son.

- My hospital bills to be paid off early from birthing said son (just a couple more months though and they'll be gone!)

- DH to get a job that he actually loves and allows him to be home with us more often
    Friend of bar.ka!
    Quote Originally Posted by MHM View Post
    GM quote of the day, regarding the correct way to do things:
    "There's correct, and then there's correct. If you're almost correct, that means you're wrong."

I want a kitchen with two dishwashers. One for clean dishes; when they get dirty, they go right into the second dishwasher. NO unloading the single dishwasher and putting everything in cabinets when you have to take it right back out again!

Also, a garage connected directly to my house so I don't have to haul in groceries in the rain and snow, and a porch over my front door so my mail and packages don't get soaked when it rains.
    I realize that I'm generalizing here, but as is often the case when I generalize, I don't care. ~ Dave Barry

Someone to wash and blow dry my hair every day.
    This mop has serious issues, and is a whole lotta' work.

I want the body I had when I was 15. Barring that, I'd love (in no particular order):
    A breast reduction
    A chef
    A moist towel warmer like in a spa and someone to drape me in hot towels every morning
    Someone to fold and hang my laundry exactly how I like it. I love washing and drying it, but not folding/hanging it. They would have to color-coordinate my closet and know my nice tank tops from my barn ones and separate accordingly
    Somewhere in the world, Jason Miraz is Goodling himself and wondering why "the chronicle of the horse" is a top hit. CaitlinAndTheBay

I want the body I had when I was 15. Barring that, I'd love (in no particular order):
    A breast reduction
    A chef
    A moist towel warmer like in a spa and someone to drape me in hot towels every morning
    Someone to fold and hang my laundry exactly how I like it. I love washing and drying it, but not folding/hanging it. They would have to color-coordinate my closet and know my nice tank tops from my barn ones and separate accordingly
    Somewhere in the world, Jason Miraz is Goodling himself and wondering why "the chronicle of the horse" is a top hit. CaitlinAndTheBay

Quote Originally Posted by Bluey View Post
    Since the clean sheets every evening is already taken, someone to drive for me once a week.
    This way I can go places other than the edge of town and not dread driving so much when I have to go somewhere, because I can't see too good.
    I was going to say a house-cleaner, and then I saw your post. I want someone to drive me places, whenever I want to go and to stay as long as I want. (So that's NOT DH taking me shopping and being ready to leave 10 minutes after we get there!)
    Visit us at Bluebonnet Equine Humane Society - www.bluebonnetequine.org

Want to get involved in rescue or start your own? Check out How to Start a Horse Rescue - www.howtostartarescue.com