The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Memory refresher for Devorah Aikman...

http://www.chronofhorse.com/forum/sh...Animal-Cruelty

mvp is right, if you have any knowledge or just want to voice your displeasure, please contact the Ohio AG.
    "We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals." ~Immanuel Kant

1 members found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by luvmytbs View Post
    I recall when the $hit hit the fan over on ABR, Alex would delete all negative posts about VFH because they were buds with his beloved Christy Sheidy.
    Ya' can warn 'em all ya' want, but there are just some that insist on sticking their heads in the sand, and claiming that ANYWHERE is better than where the horse is.
    *headdesk*

Also this kind of crap is why those of use who knew this trainwreck and others were imminent, just can not get overly excited about the Marsha Parkinson cases, the claims that DEF and others are part of some grand conspiracy or the other similar tall tales that are bandied about.

When crap like this, and ARM, and others is happening right under everyones nose and their response is to throw more money at it... again, hard to comprehend those getting excited about legit. rescues who are doing things the right way and cleaning up messes made by others.

I am really sorry that I have offended some people with my cap locks. I have now figured out how to go back and edit the threads.

I don't think it's okay for anyone to go around scamming money from people who want to help the horses? I am here to gain support, not turn it away. Maybe it's to late now..... but I do know that there are hundreds of people out there that have had a bad experience with Diana Murphy an VFH.

I also know that the COTH menbers really put the boots to CBER and their scam. This one is no different! I too am very aware of what happened with CBER. I know this because I to got 4 horses from this lady Sam. Yes Sam the lady that you guys burned at the stake. Is this situation with Diana Murphy and Voice For Horses any different?

I don't expect every person to jump on the bandwagon. God only knows the bandwagon has been travelling around Ohio now for many years.

I..... like many others, just want this "so called" rescuer shut down. I have many horses and I take good care of them. I have a full time job as many others on here do. I don't sit at home, collect welfare, food stamps and then get online and collect money for horses to save them, only to dump them some place else to dispose of them.

Anyways...... Thanks for reading my note. My intentions are clear, I want this women stopped before she rips off more people, damages more property and leaves a trail of damage behind her as she moves onto anther property.
    Last edited by Dancinonheir; Feb. 25, 2013 at 10:34 AM. Reason: updated.

7 members found this post helpful.

My true motives are to expose a scam rescuer. That is the ONLY motive I have.

Thank You!

2 members found this post helpful.

Well, the SPCA has finally stepped in and seized the animals from Serenity Horse Rescue...stay on top of them OP!
    "We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals." ~Immanuel Kant

2 members found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by Dancinonheir View Post
    I am really sorry that I have offended some people with my cap locks. But really is that all people can pick out from this message?

Is it okay to let people go around scamming money from people who want to help the horses? I am here to gain support, not turn it away. Maybe it's to late now..... but I do know that there are hundreds of people out there that have had a bad experience with Diana Murphy an VFH.

I also know that the COTH menbers really put the boots to CBER and their scam. This one is no different! I too am very aware of what happened with CBER. I know this because I to got 4 horses from this lady Sam. Yes Sam the lady that you guys burned at the stake. Why is the situation with Diana Murphy and Voice For Horses any different?

I don't expect every person to jump on the bandwagon. God only knows the bandwagon has been travelling around Ohio now for many years.

I, like many others just want this so called rescuer shut down. I have many horses and I take good care of them. I have a full time job as many others on here do. I don't sit at home, collect welfare and then beg for money for horses to save them, only to dump them some place else to dispose of them.

Anyways...... Thanks for reading my note. My intentions are clear here. I want this women stopped before she rips off more people, damages more property and leaves a trail of damage behind her as she moves onto anther property.
    Has this person, to your knowledge, ever operated in another state or under any aliases?

Quote Originally Posted by RubyTuesday View Post
    Has this person, to your knowledge, ever operated in another state or under any aliases?
    Not sure about another state, but she did use the name JT Horse Rescue in the state of Ohio at some point.

\"Horses lend us the wings we lack\"

Quote Originally Posted by luvmytbs View Post
    Not sure about another state, but she did use the name JT Horse Rescue in the state of Ohio at some point.

Oh yes, JT. I boarded briefly at the barn where JT was kept. She left that barn under a cloud. I think she used to be a Toledo Humane Society employee. Oh, the irony.

Diana Murphy has always lived in Toledo Ohio. I have know her since 2003 and at the time she was located at the farm in Toldeo. In 1999 she was registered with the state under the name JT Horse Rescue.

This is a scam she pulled in 2008 on the Lisa Marie Presley Blog site.

As you can see, this leopard never changes her spots! She just move on to the next scam and the next group of gullible people.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

I'm not sure if these will work as I am pulling them from someones FB page. But it's worth a try. Especially if it will help open peoples eyes to what this womens motives truly are. Many know she doesn't have the best interest of the horses in mind.

Was this around the time she was at Tom Roberts boarding facility? She still owes Tom Roberts thousands of $$ too.

I heard from several people that she moved her horses out of that barn in the middle of the night, only to move them to another location in toledo. The new location is also the location that is featured in that album from "VFH The Aftermath". The link to those pictures are posted above for your viewing.

Thank You!!

That is exactly what I use to do. Go to auctions and outbid the kill buyers. And if the killbuyers had horses in their possession..... I would buy them from him too. Most killbuyers charged me anywhere from $50 to $100.00 more then their purchase price. But it was worth it to save a life. I learned quickly that it was the only way to do this rescue stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by LauraKY View Post
    Well, the SPCA has finally stepped in and seized the animals from Serenity Horse Rescue...stay on top of them OP!
    yep
    http://www.ratemyhorsepro.com/news/h...se-rescue.aspx

This sounds like Theresa Manzella, with her Willing Servant Rescue. What a farce, of a rescue since she supports Equine Slaughter, NOT to mention, I'm sure the many of unsuspected previous owners, that donated their horses (thinking they were going to a good home)... go to feed her big cats. What a freak-in scam.

Was this around the time she was at Tom Roberts boarding facility? She still owes Tom Roberts thousands of $$ too.

I heard from several people that she moved her horses out of that barn in the middle of the night, only to move them to another location in toledo. The new location is also the location that is featured in that album from "VFH The Aftermath". The link to those pictures are posted above for your viewing.

Thank You!!
    Yes.

I'm not sure if these will work as I am pulling them from someones FB page. But it's worth a try. Especially if it will help open peoples eyes to what this womens motives truly are. Many know she doesn't have the best interest of the horses in mind.

Yes, those are the pictures of the facility where she was based. I would drive by it on my way to Secor Metropark.