If anyone who knows about TB breeding would like to chime in and comment on my boy's pedigree, I would really appreciate it. I am sure you all have better things to do, but I recently figured out who this fellow is and I would love to find out if his lines are known for sporthorse breeding. He is officially 15 years now and is in incredible shape for his age and the fact that he raced 43 times.

My goal is to get to the AA jumpers with him- he sat in a field for most of his life and is still green, and I don't have any reason to pound on him even though he has the scope to do quite a bit more. He looks like a Stubbs painting- classic, big-boned, elegant. He is super-scopey, catty, kind, smart- everything we've come to expect from a good example of the breed.

Here he is: http://www.pedigreequery.com/not+acceptable

Thank you in advance! I currently have him and a young one so I am not in the market for another jumper but if I run across another horse who shares my TB's lines I'd like to know if it is worth it to consider those lines as a buying point.