The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Spin-off from Irk: The day I get impunity, I'll....

Stop in the middle of the road, get the fuk out of my huge truck and walk back to the a-hole driving up her a$$.

What will you *do* to the Irkers when the end is nigh anyway and/or you just.don't.care.anymore.

No point in merely complaining, right? You gotta fix the problem.
    The armchair saddler
    Politically Pro-Cat

1 members found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by mvp View Post
    Stop in the middle of the road, get the fuk out of my huge truck and walk back to the a-hole driving up her a$$.

What will you *do* to the Irkers when the end is nigh anyway and/or you just.don't.care.anymore.

Actually, I was there today. I did the Christian thing and let him live
    "How does it feel to be one of the beautiful people?" Julian Lennon

2 members found this post helpful.

I'd do the exact opposite, make use of my brush guard, and go all demolition-derby on all the drivers who are going below the speed limit/not using turn signals/have piles of snow on top of their cars from the snow storm days ago/etc/etc/etc.

Oh, how satisfying.

I had one up my tailpipe the other day, then he passed me without bothering to switch lanes on a FOUR lane doing well over the speed limit, big roaring truck, then he switched back in front of me, slammed on his brakes and turned into the gas station where I was headed. He, however, went and parked in the employee parking lot for the tire store next door. HMMM. I reported him.

I did tap the brakes once, many moons ago, and the guy not only didn't back off but when we reached a stop light five miles down the road he got out and came back and yelled at me, pounding on the car windows, scared the sh#t out of me. Another man got out of his truck and ran him off.

I control my temper in traffic now as best I can. You don't know who's a fruit loop and who isn't. People are horrible these days.

Towanda!
    "We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals." ~Immanuel Kant

4 members found this post helpful.

My last day working retail, any rude customer I encounter will hear exactly what is going through my mind. No filter.

10 members found this post helpful.

Where humidity isn't just a word, it's a way of life.

Quote Originally Posted by AffirmedHope View Post
    My last day working retail, any rude customer I encounter will hear exactly what is going through my mind. No filter.
    On my day of impunity I would, as a customer, interrupt and tell every nasty, rude customer exactly what an a$$ they are making themselves look like and to knock it the he!! off (as well as say everything I never did as an employee).

Then I would tell every lazy parent that they need to get their sh!t together and stop little snookums from ruining the restaurant/movie/bookstore/whatever for everyone else or take the little brat home.

Then I would have to visit every bad boss I have had and tell them how lousy they were, how it caused them all those problems they complained about, and how much better the business could be if they had been a better manager.

Then I would go after the bad drivers.......um, I think I may need more than one day for everything I'l like to do!

I guess that one day I will go into hiding, being that one bad driver.

In my defense, I only go to town at best once a week, getting there at breaking daylight, when there is NO traffic at all, even the signals are blinking, not on yet, so as not to have to be run down and yelled at.

Also, to the whining kid who had a part in creating his current suffering, I'd look at him steely-eyed and let him know that I.just.don't.care.
    The armchair saddler
    Politically Pro-Cat

Quote Originally Posted by AffirmedHope View Post
    You might want to borrow a line from David Sedaris who responded to "I'm going to have you fired" with "I'm going to have you killed"

8 members found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by atlatl View Post
    You might want to borrow a line from David Sedaris who responded to "I'm going to have you fired" with "I'm going to have you killed"
    Haha!
    The armchair saddler
    Politically Pro-Cat

Beat the Sh*t out of everyone who abuses animals. Tie them out in the desert, drop them off in Alaska in winter, chain them out for weeks, spread bacon grease on them and drop them in the tiger enclosure....you get the idea...

5 members found this post helpful.

Even worse!

Reading about kids getting bullied. I swear to God, if I had a kid who was being bullied, I'd stage a piss-in-your-pants CTJ meeting with the bully. Just one. Just for a minute. But that little buggar should think he (or especially she) was going to die... and would receive the explanation that "there is a pecking order and you are not at the top."
    The armchair saddler
    Politically Pro-Cat

You sound just like my ex. He swears he is going to get out of his car one day when some idiot does something ludicrous behind the wheel, Drag them out of the car take their keys and throw them as far as he can, and tell them to get a cab! LOL
    "you can only ride the drama llama so hard before it decides to spit in your face." ?Caffeinated.

oh my. My last week of work I will have an audience sitting in my comm room. I am going to say what I want, to all those who think they get to determine how things run.

I would tell the extreme couponer in Harris Teeter this morning exactly how I felt about her hissing, "Stop talking! Stop talking! Don't talk to me!" to her poor 4 year old son, whom she then yelled at to go get his mini cart. The kid was heartbroken, not defiant/tantrum-y.

I'd also go after any tantrum-y brat not listening to their parents and tell them to STFU or I'll give you something to really cry about.

And I'd turn up the volume on the scene in "Gettysburg" where they blast all the cannon in preparation for Pickett's Charge and have my base rattle the tar out of the open-window haters who work one floor below me. But not when the other neighbor's baby is home

TOWANDA indeed.
    I'm not arguing, I'm just explaining why I'm right
    Violence doesn't end violence. It extends it. Break the cycle.

Many Dogs -- Would LOVE to join you in staking out or whatever else you suggested about those who abuse animals -- just let me know and I'm so there!
    PennyG

If the end was nigh or I just stopped caring about not being arrested and whatnot, I would finally unleash my sister's and my patented double whammie move- throat punch and balls kick.

I swear, sometimes when she and I are ranting about people (I work in the horse industry, she uses public transportation in Chicago...needless to say, we rant about people a lot), you would think we were violent, repeat felons.

TKR
    :-)
    I'll bring the bacon grease.
    Carol

Oh.. I play...

Yes, step out of the car an tell the moron, behind, in front or where ever just how bad their driving sucks.

Politely knock on the car window of those who insist of cranking the oversized subwoofers, so you can hear them coming two blocks away, then shoot the dang radio out - with a big of course...and bid them a good day.....

Tell the useless band booster president exactly what for....
    I have friends who don't ask questions!

other than that....I think I'm good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mozart View Post
    Personally, I think the moderate use of shock collars in training humans should be allowed.