The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Any School of Legerete Folks in the NorthEast Out There?

Hello,

I am new to the COTH forums, so if I will apologize in advance if I make any posting faux pas.

Recently, I have begun to explore the French Classical Dressage methods. That is what led me to COTH; I found the French School threads here while googling.

One of the biggest hurtles I am encountering in my exploration of the French School is being able to find resources in my neck of the woods that actively practice these methods, or even clinics to go audit. Reading and watching videos are great, but finding some folks who actually ride using this method would be welcome too.

I'm located in New England, so any leads on anyone in the Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and southern parts of New Hampshire or Vermont would be greatly appreciated.

Please feel free to private message me with any suggestions etc... Thank you!

Sent you a PM.

In May, September, & November we are hosting an Open Clinic with Nicole Weinauge in NY. Send me a PM for more info.

Thank you belgianWBLuver! I will definitely look into your suggestions

MapleBreeze, I actually stumbled across those clinics, and I think I am definitely going to attend one of them.

You might try Lucille Bump's "Southmowing Farm" in Brattleboro, VT. I believe they will be sponoring Francois Lemaire deRuffieu for 3 clinics again this coming year.