The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Med. sz dog in S. AZ Fabulous temperament!Update 2nd post

Horse trainer friend of mine in Douglas, AZ sent me pictures of 3 dogs in the local shelter that are in desperate need of homes. One in particular she said she'd be willing to foster for awhile if someone couldn't take him right away. He looks like a Lab mix, but has very dark "brindleing". The AC officer brought him to her house, and she said he was very well behaved. Passed all the tests with her 2 dogs, cats, chickens, horses and alpacas! Shelter says he gets along with everyone there. His name is Brady.

The other 2 are "Connie", another Lab mix. She's black with a tiny bit of white, and "Oscar" who is red and white, and looks like an Aussie mix. Shelter says they are both a little shy, but like people.

PM me and I'll forward the email with pictures.
    Last edited by Toadie's mom; Mar. 4, 2013 at 08:25 PM.
    "Everyone will start to cheer, when you put on your sailin shoes"-Lowell George

What's the status on Tuco?

Connie was adopted. Yay! Brady is still available. Here are picture links http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/i...ps61b84e6f.jpghttp://i267.photobucket.com/albums/i...psd788895f.jpg

I've even gotten an offer for a ride for him from AZ to my area (near Ft. Worth, TX) if that would help anyone's decision
    "Everyone will start to cheer, when you put on your sailin shoes"-Lowell George

What's the status on Tuco?