The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Reversal of Fortune

Alan Dershowitz: You do have one thing in your favor: everybody hates you.
    Claus von B├╝low: Well, that's a start

Just insert the name Leo Maxwell for Claus von Bulow

This was sent to me by a director of AHA concerning the "friend" of Sheilas she thinks I wronged.

This was sent to me by a member of the board for AHA early on..This is about CD the woman Sheila defends. CD was working with DEFHR and her buddy Brooke who she had also nominated for a financial grant from AHA. CD knew from first hand experience when she was going to lose all of her horses as she had a reversal of fortune and could no longer feed them, I was told she had 8 and she could not afford any of them however after friends bailed her out..she celebrated with a trip to Scottsdale for the BIG SHOW

On the day of the seizure she BRAGGED on ABN that "as I type, they are seizing all of the horses from Canterbury. I am trying to identify all of them so we can save these precious bloodlines. DEFHR are working with me to secure the papers and we have Polish Breeders who are willing to adopt them"

Here is the email to me from the director"

Leo;

You are right about previous knowledge. I spoke with C.D. before the April
    8 board meeting about another matter and during that conversation she had told me she had been working for several months on something big that was happening in Maryland. I did not know what she was talking about at that time. I continue to wonder if she was aware of the problem, had the best interest of the horses at heart and had access to foundation information why she didn't offer help when she was first informed of the problem for the good of the horses.

CD was in a voluntary position within the AHA for rescue....

As we pointed this out her "buddies" aka Sheila and others decided they would go after me. I was accused to stalking by "guess who" as I posted three times on my facebook regarding the devastation to a breeder by CD PRETENDING to do this with the concent of the AHA. They had no idea.

Hope this is brief ..but get over yourselves../.If I am too verbose...IGNORE ME...there is a similar thread going on at ABN.... coincidence...I don't think so.

1 members found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by IdahoRider View Post
    Someone expressing their own opinion is one thing. Presenting themselves as an insider expert on the subject, even after being asked to stop doing so by the person who is actually at the heart of the matter is something else entirely.

Being asked to back up assertions with facts and never doing so is a surefire way to be treated like an idiot.

Purposefully setting out to slander innocent people? All in the name of a personal snit? Not exactly an upstanding character trait. Leo Maxwell has a lot to answer for. Karma? Oh, indeed.

If Leo wants to be treated like a real boy, he needs to step up and make amends for the damage he did to the reputations of many people in his zeal to be "right" about Marsha Parkinson. It wasn't just his crazy theories that have earned him the ill will of most, and gotten him banned from many forums where he held forth on many topics. It was his single minded devotion to saying anything to make other people look bad. And taking his grudge to the real world.

So at first blush, it might look like poor old Leo gets a pounding whenever he shows up. But in point of fact, nothing anyone can say to him on some internet forum can do even a fraction of the damage he has done to good people in real life.

So before anyone starts to feel sorry for Mr. Maxwell, spend some time talking to the people he has damaged.
    Sheilah
    The irony, of course, is the damage he has done to the reputation of the people he professes to defend; i.e., Ms Parkinson and Dr Henneke are two that come to mind.

Sage advice to Fairfax: your rambling manifestos, junior-high "mean girl" tactics, and libelous accusations about others has earned you the karma you now seem to be enjoying. So when you get the urge to climb on your soapbox, might I suggest sitting on your hands instead?

3 members found this post helpful.

Aber...What Sheila means to say is I have provided the information requested. She has, as have the rest of the scammers...ignored it..and re asked for it a couple of pages later.

Dr. Henenke hardly needs to be defended. He WROTE the piece I printed. That was not my interpretation..it was his letter to the courts. Marsha has NO concerns about what I have posted.

I speak with her several times per week...oh...wait...weren't you going to phone Dean and ask about the accounts...you did say you believe I was a liar and you were going to prove it. Amber stated she found them...maybe I had more than I thought...so she confirmed it...you never called Dean.

False accusations from you and promises you were going to prove something about me.

I think you need to find better sources for your accusations

However the most interesting part is still to come.

Knock Knock...who is there....subpoena..I mean karma

2 members found this post helpful.

why hasn't this thread been shut down? I can't find the "report" button.

Report button is bottom left hand corner. The little black triangle with the exclamation point inside it.

Quote Originally Posted by ThisTooShallPass View Post
    Report button is bottom left hand corner. The little black triangle with the exclamation point inside it.
    Well, I do appreciate you telling me (not even being sarcastic), but I honestly can't find it, even after you told me what it looks like & where to look. I guess it means I am not a meant to be a narc.

Carry on.

Oh poor, poor little Fairfax, if anyone points out, questions or asks anything of him we are bad people. Yet it is perfectly okay for Fairfax to make all sort of wildly untrue claims about us? Yep, that is sure COTH for ya.

Look about a half inch under your words "carry on."

Look about a half inch under your words "carry on."
    ooo oooo ooo/

I see it. Wow.

it isn't yellow for me, though.

I worry about myself sometimes.

I never said it was yellow. I said it was black.

I never said it was yellow. I said it was black.
    see??? I have problems.

Oh poor, poor little Fairfax, if anyone points out, questions or asks anything of him we are bad people. Yet it is perfectly okay for Fairfax to make all sort of wildly untrue claims about us? Yep, that is sure COTH for ya.
    The report button is there for all, you can use it if you have a problem with what is being posted, just as does everyone else, if they can find that little button.

Keep asking the hard questions, that is ok, just don't go on to questionable personal innuendo, that is not ok, no matter who may post it.

If in doubt and what is posted seems seriously trainwreckly, that is what that little button is for, not just because we disagree with someone.
    Let the Moderators decide.

Wildly, untrue claims according to one side or the other?
    Respond to them, just don't make the response personal in any way that crosses lines into insulting.

Heck, I was reported once for writing "ASSume" in a heated debate.
    Someone was very thin hided to make a report for that.
    Then, I admit it was out of place there, it was insulting.
    I was already trying to edit it, just didn't get to do it in time.

3 members found this post helpful.

This thread is focusing more on people commenting on the topic than the topic itself, so we're going to close it.

Thanks,
    Mod 1