The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Post Marsha Parkinson breeding horses, again, still, never quit?

Word is on an Arabian breeding forum site that Marsha Parkinson is breeding her mares. Interesting. *cough cough*
    Last edited by ThisTooShallPass; Feb. 16, 2013 at 03:36 PM.
    "Police officers are public servants. Not James Bond with a license to kill."

Cue Leo in 3...2...1...
    You jump in the saddle,
    Hold onto the bridle!
    Jump in the line!
    ...Belefonte

2 members found this post helpful.

Nope.

None have been bred.

Quote Originally Posted by MistyBlue View Post
    Cue Leo in 3...2...1...
    Boy did that work.......

\"Horses lend us the wings we lack\"

6 members found this post helpful.

Well then you best go over there & correct what is being said. Oh wait, you can't. You were kicked off that website.

This is y'alls business...how?

5 members found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by ThisTooShallPass View Post
    Well then you best go over there & correct what is being said. Oh wait, you can't. You were kicked off that website.
    You must be feeling rather lonely. No one cares about your post. On this forum nor on others.

Guess you never had the inside story. Yup,,couple of years ago I was banned but the founder of the forum had set me up with several accounts before he sold the forum

You have been reading many of my posts

7 members found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by Fairfax View Post
    You must be feeling rather lonely. No one cares about your post. On this forum nor on others.

Guess you never had the inside story. Yup,,couple of years ago I was banned but the founder of the forum had set me up with several accounts before he sold the forum

Saving this for posterity... Classic. Just Classic.

Myself, I only have ONE account ANYWHERE. This one at COTH is it. I do not post behind a bunch of accounts as you (Fairfax aka aka aka aka aka ad nauseum) openly admit to doing.

Just because Fairfax, of all people, says Marsha Parkinson is not breeding again, lord knows, we have long learned much of what he says is not the truth, the whole truth, & nothing but the truth. Or even close to the truth. Anyone actually know if Marsha Parkinson is breeding? Tin hat minions claims of fact will not be counted as valid either.

1 members found this post helpful.

So Dean Hennings "set you up" with several anonymous accounts? Did he give you new sooper seekrit IP addresses too?

I think I'll ask him. If the answer is 'no', would you like a fire extinguisher to go with those spontaneously combusting pants of yours?

Bwahahahahahahahaaaaaaa....

3 members found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by ThisTooShallPass View Post
    Myself, I only have ONE account ANYWHERE. This one at COTH is it. I do not post behind a bunch of accounts as you (Fairfax aka aka aka aka aka ad nauseum) openly admit to doing.

Just because Fairfax, of all people, says Marsha Parkinson is not breeding again, lord knows, we have long learned much of what he says is not the truth, the whole truth, & nothing but the truth. Or even close to the truth. Anyone actually know if Marsha Parkinson is breeding? Tin hat minions claims of fact will not be counted as valid either.
    It must be difficult when you are not a player..meaning not showing on a level of Scottsdale..that is where everyone is who shows Arabs on a BT level..Do you even own a horse?

If you were not such a vicious person trying to cause more pain to someone who was wronged..you would have read ALL of the information and you would therefore KNOW that she only got the balance of the horses back last fall...no one pregnant..AND the order does not expire until this month.

You and your buddies are not friends of Marsha's...but why don't you just phone her and ask her yourself rather than hiding behind a non de plumme and pretending to have a life.

I had several accounts ONLY on ABN and there was a reason which I will not disclose to you. They were set up BEFORE he sold the forum and well before Anita decided to back that foul mouthed individual ...or...maybe YOU are that individual.

Crombie...please do ask Dean. He also gave me the information as to how to create an IP address...never bothered to use that as I am on dial up and it would take forever. And..more important..unlike you and your ilk.,....I also DO post my name so people know who I am.

I rarely have any interest in ABN as most of the individuals I know are on FB....there are a few neat individuals ...Dowedoit is one....go read her latest posts...over "there".

Funny how you (both of you here...) only feel important when you are rehashing something you truly didn't know anything about.

Fire away and This to...please DO call Marsha...I am sure she will love to share her information with you.

Oh well... Saturday nights entertainment...

....I also DO post my name so people know who I am.
    Right then. Please accept my apologies, 'ELDER',...er, I mean Fairfax.

Can someone clue in the clueless

I always ment to ask you Aber...there were a group of Polish breeders who submitted their names to DEFHR for certain mares THEY wanted to acquire for the adoption fee. That list was accidently sent to Marsha's attorneys....don't suppose the reason you hide your name is because you name was on that list eh?

Quote Originally Posted by enjoytheride View Post
    Can someone clue in the clueless
    Aber and This to are clueless but they will, I am sure, share their abundant knowledge with you.....

Still going on the presumption that *everyone* and their cousins wanted to steal Marsha's horses for free, hence one reason for the seizure?

Because everyone wants an emaciated, barely handled, sick animal with slipper feet. They're worth so much that way since it takes ages of neglect to get them super-model thin.

Oh wait, they all got old and developed anorexia. So super-model!

Seizure done right or not, the condition of her animals sucked out loud. Anyone with eyeballs would deem them seizable.
    You jump in the saddle,
    Hold onto the bridle!
    Jump in the line!
    ...Belefonte

11 members found this post helpful.

I always ment to ask you Aber...there were a group of Polish breeders who submitted their names to DEFHR for certain mares THEY wanted to acquire for the adoption fee. That list was accidently sent to Marsha's attorneys....don't suppose the reason you hide your name is because you name was on that list eh?
    Not sure what makes "Polish" Arabians any better than the rest of them, but if you think they're that good, shame I missed getting on the list for "Great Polish Arabian Horse Grab"
    (It must have been like Black Friday at Walmart -- rioting, stampeding, etc.?)

4 members found this post helpful.

This seems like a new train wreck.. Seems like a lot of those happening lately. Cabin fever anyone?

Hey, Thistoo, don't you listen to him. I care about your posts honey. I know that was going to keep you awake all night, tossing and turning. Ol' Leo knows how to cut to the quick.
    "Aye God, Woodrow..."

No one cares about your post. On this forum nor on others.
    Total classic textbook projection.
    from sunridge1 Go get 'em Roy! Stupid clown shoe nailing, acid pouring bast@rds.

4 members found this post helpful.