The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default No OT day for Valentine's day?!?!?!?! Fine, it's HR

When I finally have an exciting story to tell! I'm Sad, well then I'll have to make this horse related!!!!

Not a problem!

My dreams of someday having a horse again, provided by the man of my dreams is finally coming true!!!!

I have been a in a courtship with an amazing man for about 4 months. but one of the first things we talked about before I agreed to court him, was my love and passion for horses. He understood, and wanted horses himself. I am beaming with joy!!! after courting for some time...on Valentine's day, he planned with my parents, to ask me to be his beloved. Basically we are now betrothed (promised to marry, with approval of both our parents, but not engaged yet)

Someday we will have land, and horses! he wants an appy, I think they are ugly, (no offense to those with appys, they are just not my type) but what ever, he can have his appy and get me a pretty horse!

I'm SOOOOO Excited!!! best Valentines day ever!!!!
    I can give more details about the night he asked when there's an OT day. but just had to share with you all!!!

2 members found this post helpful.

Aw, congratulations Tobias. I am in much the same situation, except we are waiting for $$ for the ring instead of permission from the parents. My SO has grown to love horses because he loves me.
    "A horse gallops with his lungs, perseveres with his heart, and wins with his character." - Tesio

Aw congrats girl! Cant wait to hear the details on OT day.

P.

Congrats!

And, yes, agree about not being crazy about Apps in general, known several that weren't too bright, then alternatively one mix that was a super jumper.

So glad you will be able to provide permanent Appy buying advice!
    Being right half the time beats being half-right all the time. Malcolm Forbes

1 members found this post helpful.

Thanks guys!!! he said he used to have an appy that he rode, she was the greatest mare to him, he loved her. This was back when he was a kid. His whole family loved her. So since he got lucky and had one good appy mare, doesn't mean they are all perfect! lol, I have told him they can be tough sometimes, but he and I both like riding horses that are a challenge. :-)