The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Free lease: Show ready TB gelding, experienced novice eventer in Northern NJ

My guy is ready to show for the season, back from a winter competing in Florida, but I'm pregnant and can't compete! I hope to find someone who can take enjoy him. He can teach you to event, be competitive with an experienced rider, or just a great horse for lessons and hacking.

He is a 16'2 6 year old bay gelding with 3 seasons of experience under his belt (15 recognized events, and countless schooling shows). Sound, well behaved, laid back, & hard working. Took me around my first BN and N events, and has prior experience at Training. Great jump, never refuses and can take a joke. He's been in a professional training program for the past 2.5 years.

I prefer to keep him in his current barn in Oldwick, NJ, which is complete with indoor and outdoor arenas, and access to the Tewksbury trail system. I'm willing to cover some costs for the right rider.

Opportunities to attend recognized and schooling shows.
    Last edited by ToroZulu; Apr. 25, 2013 at 11:16 AM. Reason: Edit title to reflect free lease

Sent you a PM