The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Schoponi or any other Schonfeld E Stallion offspring?

I have a fantastic mare by Schonfeld E. I know he has produced a pony stallion named Schoponi. Does anyone know anything about him or any other stallions that have Schonfeld E in the breeding?

Zone 5, Great Lakes Region

You might try to contact GK Performance Horses, as I know they previously owned a pony stallion named Schoponi. They may be able to tell you who they sold him to.

The Redneck Riviera

Contact Mae Jean from Mae's Way Farm ( She stood Schoenfeld and bred Schoponi.
    Emerald Acres standing the ATA, Trakehner Verband, sBs, and ISR/OLD NA Approved Stallion, Tatendrang. Visit us at our Facebook Farm Page as well!

My model mare is by Schonfeld out of a Pregelstrand mare. She is big, gray, and an absolute sweetheart disposition wise. Had a gorgeous colt by Blitz und Donner. He is coming 4 this year and is easy to deal with. Again, big and gray. Will get started under saddle in the next few months. He has been busy growing.

Ontario, Canada

My trainer had a large pony a couple years ago by Schoponi. His name was Cherrybrook Scho Off (although Cherrybrook didn't breed him, they purchased him as a young pony).

He was very difficult to start, always throwing off his rider and was scared of jumping. They kept at him though, and he eventually got the hang of it. I believe he shows in the US now, and you can look up his results on the USEF database. He was a cute mover and a decent jumper once he figured it out.

My trainer went back to look at other siblings, but they were all going to grow over pony height.
    Last edited by Fastjofast; Feb. 19, 2013 at 10:05 AM.