The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default anyone looking for a rider close to Ocala? avaliable for free

hello everyone...I have to stay in Ocala for a trainiship for 3 months...I am avaliable for riding or showing maybe any horse...for free.
    I have experience in showjumping ( I have competed up to 1, 10m classes in national shows and up to 1, 15m classes at home with my pony and 1, 25 single jump with pony), eventing and ponyclub riding. I have worked for years with 3yo horses for preparing for show. I have done for 4 times sardinian regional championship of dressage getting a 3'position with a pony and always good scores with horses in the last times.
    I have also done a one day intensive stage of dressage with an international rider at SFK in Stockholm. ..the F.E.I. best famous location in Sweden.
    I have trained my horse in flat work since he was 4and half yo up to be ready for intermediate level test when he was 8 but he passed away this summer. I have ride my friend's dressage and eventing horse at home and get high % and score in home schooling test.
    for any further information contact me by mail please at; corribello@yahoo.it

Cross post this to this to the eventing boards. You may get more responses since eventing is centered in Ocala this time of yr. Also may try the H/J boards since HITS is in Ocala too.
    Good luck.

1 members found this post helpful.

thanks a lot...I will try to follow your issue.