The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by LexInVA View Post
    I still can't believe that he WAS Khan, muscles and all. Crazy.
    All that AND fine Corinthian leather

Hollowed out volcano in the South Pacific.

Looks like Kirk ignores The Prime Directive to save Spock in the first fifteen minutes of the film which gets him put on probation and relieved of command of the Enterprise. Then there's some terrorist attacks where hundreds are killed and a direct attack on Starfleet HQ, nearly killing Kirk which also kills a bunch of Admirals, possibly including Admiral Pike from the last film. That puts the story into motion as Kirk heads out for revenge, possibly stealing the Enterprise to do it.
    Thus do we growl that our big toes have, at this moment, been thrown up from below!

Proud owner of one Lunar acre! (Campanus Crater, The Moon)

The rumors (since the movie was first announced) were that he's Khan. The name their using is not, and other people have said he isn't. Guess we have to wait for the release to find out. From what I've heard, I'm doubting he's Khan. At least, based on the original story line for how they found Khan, it doesn't seem to fit what I've seen in the ads.
    "Relinquish your whip!!"

It looks like John Harrison might be an Android if the comics - which lead into the film - are anything to go by. There's also a video game coming out which leads into the movie and that involves the Gorn.
    Thus do we growl that our big toes have, at this moment, been thrown up from below!

I don't know. But I'm super excited regardless.

The last Star Trek played into the loss of my first kitty and the purchase of my new kitty.
    Hence the reason his name is JT Kirk. (plus he's a Selkirk so it was only right...)
    Also, he told me last night that his dream is to go kangaroo mouse hunting with a spitz-type dog...preferably one who speaks Japanese. For real, he said that.
    http://kaboomeventing.com/
    http://kaboomeventing.blogspot.com/
    Horses are amazing athletes and make no mistake -- they are the stars of the show!

You're so adorkable.

Proud owner of one Lunar acre! (Campanus Crater, The Moon)

Just have to add, I LOVE BC as Sherlock! I think I'll like him in this role, too. He's also the voice of Smaug in "The Hobbit" which is fitting with his deep voice.
    "Relinquish your whip!!"