The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Clinic in Ohio with Pierre Cousyn

Legacy Farm of Goshen, OH will be hosting a clinic with Pierre Cousyn, two time graduate of the National Equitation School in Saumur, France. Dates are April 19-21, spots still available Contact Meghan Courtney @ courtneyequineservices@yahoo.com for more details.

1 members found this post helpful.

If you all can, please take advantage of this. He is a sweet gentleman, a great trainer with a good eye. He is very good in explaining things, and not a ride goes by that I do not think of his advice! Enjoy
    PS: Tell him Anne said "hi"

3 members found this post helpful.

There are only a couple of riding slots left! Don't miss your chance!

Just have to say, Pierre Cousyn was/is amazing! Classical and insightful, a true trainer who worked with every combo effectively, from fancy WBs to oddball rescues (mine). He gave specific exercises that addressed the key issue of each pair, and explained it so we can go on and apply. And the hosts, Legacy Farm and Courteney Equine Services hosted the clinic beautifully!

Hey LilyandBaron! We had fun, didn't we!? (I'm the lady with the gray Arab.) A very good clinic, nice facility and setting, and of course the best in instruction! It was nice meeting you and hope to see you at the next clinic!

Hey! My boy was a stinker, but love, love, love Pierre! Wish I could take my boy to Florida for a transformation, but I'll definitely be at next clinic, with Baron and Lily! Great to meet you and I am pretty sure I'd seen you at a show last year - you've done a beautiful job with that "crazy Arab" of yours!