The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Gold Rush or can Todd really be that much of an as$?

I have followed since season 1. So happy they have expanded to follow more because if not for them, I would have quit a long time ago. Team Parker all the way!!!!

With that said, does the show intentionally make Todd out to be that lazy and self absorbed?

He makes dumb mistakes over and over again, doesn't respect anyone else, never takes credit for the fact that all he does is screw things up. and when he does screw up, has no idea how to fix and just sits on his butt and walkie talkies everyone else because some drastic something happened and he has no idea what to or is to lazy to do anything about it.

Seriously, this guy drives me insane and I think the amount of aggravation I get when I watch him is not healthy!

I feel the same way specially after tonights episode. I am also team Parker all the way and my guess is he isn't done up on that mountain road just yet.

I hope hope hope he is the one that hits the mother load. can not wait for the 2 hour live show on the 22nd.

I don know. I cannot stand the show though my husband loves it. It's just stupid mistake after stupid mistake!

I can't stand Parker, such a punk. I know he's trying his best but he still gets on my nerves going around bossing people who know 10x more about mining.

If I were Todd's investor I would have pulled the plug when that uber expensive high tech trammel broke down time and again.

I am rooting for the three person team, can't remember their name, who found that old waterfall and are digging it out.
    Yogurt - If you're so cultured, how come I never see you at the opera? Steven Colbert

I hate the three person team - can't stand the old man on that team.

I also couldn't believe that Todd would have the nerve to say that "WE washed gold out". He was in charge of feeding dirt. In my mind, that makes it his fault. He should've been apologizing for making such a stupid mistake.

Based on the numbers that the teams have so far and that it is already September based on last night's show, I have to think it is Todd's group that makes the big numbers.