The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

I shot a rifle when I was a kid at camp. Ended up as a genuine NRA Sharpshooter Bar Two. Haven't touched a gun since. But when we move to a very private rural area I'll buy a rifle because there are things that need to be shot in the country. Also the police are a little thin on the ground where we intend to move. But I will take some refresher courses and insist the SO take them too.
    ~Kryswyn~ Always look on the bright side of life, de doo, de doo de doo de doo
    Check out my Kryswyn JRTs on Facebook

"Life is merrier with a terrier!"

Pretty funny to read someone saying that us gunless folks are endangering ourselves by announcing we don't own a gun. Yet the gun owners that had their names and locations printed in the paper back there in NY were crying about how that would make them targets for crime. Guess we're all in the same boat (and please don't shoot a hole in it and sink us...).

As for the zombies, I've got my slingshot.

1 members found this post helpful.

Well good that you're able to sleep-mia amiga!I do hope you will stay safe-but some of us come awake when the sounds' outside & the dogs' are barkin'-I have no problem in usin' our cameras',but if it looks funny'I'm doin' the 911,and there's no way,they be should be in a 6ft or a4ft contained area and that's when 'I'LL i WILL TELL THEM,GET THEM" i WILL BACK MY DOGS' and if I have to back this [edit] up, I do have guns/yes I,m former army AKA before 1997 Zoma
    Last edited by Moderator 1; Feb. 11, 2013 at 07:54 AM. Reason: profanity