The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Oahu, Hawaii until we return to the Appling, Ga farm.

Default contact info for stacey from jumping percheron blog??

anyone know if she's on coth? I dont know how to communicate with her via her blog. have questions about wheeler military stables in hawaii
    "Lose your temper, lose your horse" -someone wise enough to know better than to pick a fight with a 1200 lb animal that could launch you to the moon.

You could leave a comment on her blog.

But jumpingpercheron is her here. I don't think she visits very often.
    The Trials and Jubilations of a Twenty-Something Re-rider
    Happy owner of Kieran the mostly-white-very-large-not-pony.

I have her blog and scrolled down to the bottom where there is an envelope and I clicked on that. It came up with an email post to a friend.
    that maybe how you contact her.

I read her blog on and off and it seems it has not changed for a week or two. She may be tied up.

good luck!

Did you try militarystables.com ? They have contact information for Wheeler stables on there...
    Cameron Grace M5H " Cammie" 2006 Haflinger
    Dandy Lil Dunn Jet "Penny" 1998 AQHA
    RIP Roans Lucky Socks "Chevy" 13 May 2003 - 1 December 2012 my sweet buddy, until we meet again.

Hey Briggsie!

There is a link on the military stables page. Also, they do have a FB. I never boarded there, but did visit the place as I was stationed in Hawaii. Not sure if I could answer any of your questions...it's been a few years!

http://www.militarystables.com/wheeler.html

Oahu, Hawaii until we return to the Appling, Ga farm.

thanks so much for the info you guys!!! i relooked at her blog, and found the little envelope thing, so thanks hannahs mom! meboss84, what did you think of the stable? does it seem safe and nice? getting your own little barn seems too good to be true! did you have your horse in hawaii?
    "Lose your temper, lose your horse" -someone wise enough to know better than to pick a fight with a 1200 lb animal that could launch you to the moon.

Briggsie...nope I was horseless. I remember there was some really nice people that boarded there and helped out with chores and stuff. If I remember right I think it was self-care? Your options are sort of limited for boarding out there, so if you are working or living near base, it really wouldn't be a bad gig, its just a few minutes from post....the other options are a bit of a drive and Hawaii can have some awful traffic depending on what time you are trying to get around.