The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Ed Sheeran, Anyone?

I stumbled across him almost a year ago on iTunes and immediately fell in love with his music. He's gained so much well-deserved notoriety and I've heard so many of his songs on various TV shows recently. I love his voice and I especially love his writing style. Wake Me Up and Kiss Me are my two favorites, but everything is really phenomenal. Anyone else?
    Nine out of ten times, you'll get it wrong...but it's that tenth time that you get it right that makes all the difference.

Love him! Was wondering if he was very popular over there in North America. Pretty popular here in Oz. Do need to download his album , thank you for the reminder!

P.

great- Little Bump was Shazamed and I found the rest- well A-Team which is BEAUTIFUL albeit very sad, has been somewhat overplayed here....
    I have too many ponies but love 'em all!

http://foxview-farm.blogspot.com/

I love him! I think he's where all the gingers' souls went... I'm glad my soul went to a great cause.
    I've heard there's more to life than an FEI tent and hotel rooms, so I'm trying it.

1 members found this post helpful.

I love him as well. I listen to UK radio online sometimes, so I heard many of his songs well before The A-Team made it to radio over here. (As is often the case... I'm usually 9-12 months ahead on the new import artists)

Love him!!

I really like The A Team. I need to pull up his other music, I have a feeling it will sit well with me.