The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Protandim?

Has anyone heard of it? Used it? Thoughts?

Someone mentioned it to me the other day (they are a distributor). And I usually don't pay much attention to supplements (or distributors), but..

1. The person was someone who I respect

2. His wife has cystic fibrosis. Since she has started taking it (about a year ago), she hasn't had to be hospitalized once for her CF. (for those of you that know about CF- you know this is huge- if you don't know about CF- generally, people with CF are hospitalized a few times a year (usually for a few weeks) for complications associated with it).

Anyway, I am considering trying it out, but wanted to know if anyone here had any experience with it.

There are some trials that were done on it that are published on PubMed- but nothing that I noted as being particularly amazing.

Yes I have heard of it - I'm going to try it - I know a couple of distributors as well. They are supposed to be coming out very shortly with an animal version.
    I've seen a video of a dog they tried it on- absolutely amazing.
    If it works on me as well as I think it will - I am likely to become a distributor myself. I'll let you know -if you let me know!! LOL

Ok, sounds good!

Default Re: Protandim---yes, it works

Regarding HORSES and Protandim, one of my colleagues has collected a half dozen horse testimonials---including one from a vet---just in his customer base alone. I would be happy to email you those testimonials in PDF form, if you call me at 617-794-8619 to tell me your email address.

The scientific studies are extremely impressive; no other nutritional supplement has 14 peer-reviewed studies on the NIH database, www.pubmed.gov. Most importantly, it is clinically proven to reduce oxidative stress by 40% in 30 days. See the ABC Prime Time TV report at www.abchealthreport.com

I'm a distributor and have several wonderful testimonials from customers who use it and report improvements re: a wide array of illnesses ranging from fibromyalgia to dementia to arthritis. And there are many, many more testimonials available on other medical issues. I can send you a link to the web site of a reputable MD who collects Protandim testimonials.

And, the company has just come out with a product for dogs, called Canine Health.

Sincerely,
    Joy

1 members found this post helpful.

I became a distributor for it as well. I put myself on it for the moment.
    I am totally amazed at how good I feel. I may have to dial it down a little bit and take like 3/4 of a pill instead of a whole one. If I have any caffeine I'm a little over the top.
    My horse is going on it as well as my dog.
    I got to be on a call the other night with Dr. Marvin.
    I'm also using the skin cream - I've been getting lots of compliments about how good I look.
    Now if I could just lose those pesky 20 lbs. I'll be stunningly healthy and happy. WOOHOO

Quote Originally Posted by RangerReo View Post
    Regarding HORSES and Protandim, one of my colleagues has collected a half dozen horse testimonials---including one from a vet---just in his customer base alone. I would be happy to email you those testimonials in PDF form, if you call me at 617-794-8619 to tell me your email address.

The scientific studies are extremely impressive; no other nutritional supplement has 14 peer-reviewed studies on the NIH database, www.pubmed.gov. Most importantly, it is clinically proven to reduce oxidative stress by 40% in 30 days. See the ABC Prime Time TV report at www.abchealthreport.com

I'm a distributor and have several wonderful testimonials from customers who use it and report improvements re: a wide array of illnesses ranging from fibromyalgia to dementia to arthritis. And there are many, many more testimonials available on other medical issues. I can send you a link to the web site of a reputable MD who collects Protandim testimonials.

And, the company has just come out with a product for dogs, called Canine Health.

Sincerely,
    Joy