The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

I wave my private parts at your aunties!

2 members found this post helpful.

The chair is against the wall

Sorry to steal this thread, but I just have a question.

Hi, my name is Allison and I'm 31 and I am DYYYIINNNNNG to spend the rest of my life jumping grand prix horses!!!! I know I'm good enough and I know no one else wants to this more than meeeeeeeeeee! I haven't stepped in the show ring since 1998, when I did 2'6" hunter classes on the local circuit, and right now I trail ride my draft cross on the weekends, but I know if I just got the right opportunity, I'd be soooo much better than EVERYONE ELSE!!! Obviously they are only good cuz they're spoiled and have a trust fund so they can buy $100k imported warmbloods!!! I just need a BNT to give me free lessons and let me school their jumpers and in no time I'll be ready for the FEI classes.
    I dont want to waste my time as a groom since I know all that stuff anyway (I groom my horse every week!), plus I'll just loose valuable saddle time.

So can someone please just give me a job as an exercise rider in FL?

AND if you try to convince me not to do it, I'll just tell you you're a meanie and block you!! So There!!!

I kn0w I'm goooood enough to beat ERIC LAMAZE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Barn rat for life

The Big Horse

11 members found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by Teacup View Post
    can you critique my horse's conformation?
    <\.........~
    ....-------
    .../.\.../.\
    It's obvious, and frankly, disgusting, that your horse's tail has been artificially "set" . That is ABUSE!! Why does the Stick Horse Association allow this abuse??!
    Try to break down crushing defeats into smaller, more manageable failures. It’s also helpful every now and then to stop, take stock of your situation, and really beat yourself up about it.The Onion

4 members found this post helpful.

Zu Zu Bailey " IT"S A WONDERFUL LIFE !"

a bit post legged....
    um you are clearly blind and can't recognize perfect conformation. i'm gonna breed him to a nice mare. maybe the foal will be a gelding. i really can't wait!

It's obvious, and frankly, disgusting, that your horse's tail has been artificially "set" . That is ABUSE!! Why does the Stick Horse Association allow this abuse??!
    how about no. i went with a completely different method than THAT. it's been cut completely and i paid a fairy godmother to have it float above him. much classier! <333

Quote Originally Posted by wcporter View Post

Hi, my name is Allison and I'm 31 and I am DYYYIINNNNNG to spend the rest of my life jumping grand prix horses!!!! I know I'm good enough and I know no one else wants to this more than meeeeeeeeeee! I haven't stepped in the show ring since 1998, when I did 2'6" hunter classes on the local circuit, and right now I trail ride my draft cross on the weekends, but I know if I just got the right opportunity, I'd be soooo much better than EVERYONE ELSE!!! Obviously they are only good cuz they're spoiled and have a trust fund so they can buy $100k imported warmbloods!!! I just need a BNT to give me free lessons and let me school their jumpers and in no time I'll be ready for the FEI classes.
    I dont want to waste my time as a groom since I know all that stuff anyway (I groom my horse every week!), plus I'll just loose valuable saddle time.

AND if you try to convince me not to do it, I'll just tell you you're a meanie and block you!! So There!!!

omg good luck! ne1 who says otherwise is just a HATER and jealous.

1 members found this post helpful.

your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!

5 members found this post helpful.

omg good luck! ne1 who says otherwise is just a HATER and jealous.
    ThanX!

Oh and this is the last post I'll read, IM tooooooooooo busy to go through everyone's advissse, so I'll only respond to PMs that give the direct line to BNTs cell phones or who give me $500k to show in Europe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Barn rat for life

The Big Horse

We want… a shrubbery!

um you are clearly blind and can't recognize perfect conformation. i'm gonna breed him to a nice mare. maybe the foal will be a gelding. i really can't wait!

how about no. i went with a completely different method than THAT. it's been cut completely and i paid a fairy godmother to have it float above him. much classier! <333
    Typical BS. Everyone knows the Stick Horse Association is completely in the pocket of Keyboard Manufacturers. As long as the SHA keeps rewarding these asshat Keyboard Manufacturers, they're going to keep churning out keyboards that just end up at a Mexican landfill. How about you think about the poor Stick Horses for once.
    Try to break down crushing defeats into smaller, more manageable failures. It’s also helpful every now and then to stop, take stock of your situation, and really beat yourself up about it.The Onion

Quote Originally Posted by wcporter View Post

Sure, kiddo, but only if your horse stopped at an oxer when a hummingbird unexpectedly flew up his nose, catapulting you over his ears, then he decided to take the jump anyways and landed on your head, splitting your helmet and scattering your teeth in all directions! You scooped them up, secured those suckers with vet wrap and duct tape, went in and won the class! Later you discovered you had actually severed a hand but no biggie!
    A helmet saved my life.

2014 goal: learn to ride like TheHorseProblem, er, a barn rat!

You must cut down the mightiest tree in the forest... WIIIIIIIIIITH... A HERRING!
    Proud member of the "I'm In My 20's and Hope to Be a Good Rider Someday" clique

PONY'TUDE

5 members found this post helpful.

I am concerned with all the Red Lobsters continuing to promote all you can eat shrimp we may soon run out of shrimp!
    Dawn

Patience and Consistency are Your Friends

3 members found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by Zu Zu View Post

Show off.
    "Aye God, Woodrow..."

This thread delivers

IBTL

Is this the five-minute argument or the full half-hour?
    "Why would anybody come here if they had a pony? Who leaves a country packed with ponies to come to a non-pony country? It doesn't make sense!"

"Shoot Low, Boys - They're Ridin' Shetland Ponies"

This thread seems as good a place as any to share the observation that, in a riding instructor's life, there are many challenges which can successfully be overcome using a pair of astronaut diapers.

7 members found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by Scaramouch View Post
    Is this the five-minute argument or the full half-hour?
    That was never five minutes just now!