The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Walsall Made In England Saddle.

Hi all,

My saddle is errr well it says Custom Saddlery Walsall Made In England Saddle. It has the S on the buttons also. How do you tell if it's woolflocked? Like I want to get it to "fit" my horse and it does for the most part but I was just wondering?? Thank You.

TIFF.

When the saddle fitter comes out to fit the saddle, she will tell you if it is wool flocked or not. Note I said WHEN she comes out to fit it. There are some saddles which can be adjusted even if they aren't wool, so you need the saddle fitter to come out and actually work with you on the saddle withh the horse, and you there for measurements, too. She can also tell you exactly what pads your horse will need and how to pad the saddle, so it is very worth while and important to get the saddle fitter to come out tooo see you and your horse and the saddle.
    Trainer's website - photos of my horse Airborne under About and Francesca Edwards also in media page 1

http://www.patricianorciadressage.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffany01 View Post
    The saddle is wool flocked.
    I'm a bit confused! Your quote (above) is from just a few days ago, so I am not quite sure why you're asking now if the saddle is wool flocked. The seller should be able to give you the information regarding the saddle. If she couldn't tell you anything about it, give the serial number to the company and they should be able to tell you the specifics.
    Quote Originally Posted by alicen View Post
    We have no intentions of tarring and feathering anyone: this is now a thread about dipping Ryan Reynolds in chocolate.