I bought some charcoal lighter fluid to use as a clipper blade wash this morning. I googled some more about it when I got to the barn and read some comments (I think on this board) about possible sparks and explosions using the lighter fluid.
Should I continue to be freaked out and take the lighter fluid back? Has anyone used it with success?
I have heard of kerosene but not lighter fluid. Not sure what the difference would be...
They will both ignite pretty easily, so there is no difference. They make several things to lubricate your clippers where there is no risk of setting you or your horse ablaze. I would suggest keeping the lighter fluid for the BBQ and get something designed for your clippers.