The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Cool Orange Tabby Kitty San Diego, CA - Needs home!

Got a special boy up for grabs. http://s106.beta.photobucket.com/use...library/Tuffie

He's an orange tabby (my favorite kind!). He's currently about 12 weeks old and is a perfect love. Walks on leash (yes you can train cats to do that.), comes when called, and sits for treats. Fine with dogs of all sizes, children of all sizes, and is the snuggliest kitty I have ever dealt with. He loves sleeping either on the pillow or at your feet. Will tolerate being dressed up and carried in a buggy. Helpful with the dishes and very litter trained. I have not taken him to the barn yet but will this weekend and report back. He's not loud though is learning to chirrup hello, is a door greeter but not a door dasher. He's literally a miniature version of my orange boy who I swear is the perfect kitty. Found him in our apartment complex on the coldest night I've seen in SD. Earned the nickname Tuffie when he managed to push around grumpy Skittles. That and the fact he made it through a few weeks out on the streets. I wouldn't part with this boy except rules are rules in the complex. I will be VERY picky about who he goes to. This is a very special boy. Shots are done, neutering is scheduled.
    Adoring fan of A Fine Romance
    Originally Posted by alicen:
    What serious breeder would think that a horse at that performance level is push button? Even so, that's still a lot of buttons to push.

Took darling boy to the barn with the other two as per normal. He was a good boy though we couldn't convince him the horses weren't going to step on him. He loves the hay bales and made a few friends with the chickens. Someone needs a kitteh!!
    Adoring fan of A Fine Romance
    Originally Posted by alicen:
    What serious breeder would think that a horse at that performance level is push button? Even so, that's still a lot of buttons to push.