The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Equestrian Coach.com

Has anyone has much experience with Bernie Traurig's Equestriancoach.com? It looks like they have alot of good videos but they require a membership/subscription, and I'm wondering if people think it's worth the money.
    ~ In the chaos of the showing, remember riding should be fun for all, including our 4-legged kids.

I would do the monthly membership just to see how you like it. It adds up really quickly to pay $8 per view, and the yearly or lifetime memberships are quite steep. This way you will have enough time to watch what you want, and then decide if its worth $29.99 per month for maybe 1-2 new videos each month which may or may not be relevant to your interest. There are a ton of videos to watch, but there are quite a few that I felt lacked depth and explanation, but most are great. Its definitely worth $29.99 to take a peek around and test the waters!

Bump???

I have it and I think it's worth it! I use it a lot when I'm not showing or lessoning as often as I usually do. The videos - and there are tons of them on tons of different subjects and for all levels - help me to put together a plan for my hacks and keep me motivated during the "off season" (Come to think of it, I guess I really should log on. I'm slacking off this winter :P)
    www.readyforthebigeq.com
    dream it. achieve it. eff the odds.

JustWorld International Ambassador!

1 members found this post helpful.

Several of the trainers at my barn bought subscriptions after attending a Bernie Traurig clinic last winter. They seemed to really like it.

I have it and love it but I've watched all of them! They come out with a few a month so it might be worth it to buy for a month, then buy another month after awhile. The subscription is rolling so be aware to cancel it if you need to. I love everything about the sight including the message board. The videos are great about giving specific instructions for specific problems. I also love the interviews, especially Peter Pletcher's from this month.

Default Sale price?

I wonder if they ever have any discount pricings?

They do have sales here and there. I think to get a sale notice, you have to have bought a video viewing. I love my subscription. It is fun when you watch Bernie on a video and then go to a clinic with him. He is a lovely rider on video and in person.

The quality of the videos is good. I recommend it

Talking

It's excellent! I think they are doing a very limited offer on the lifetime membership at an incredibly reduced price. That's how I bought mine last year. Well worth it!