The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Thanks Classic Saddlery for great customer service!!

I just had to share the experience I had the other day. One of my evil friends sent me a link to a website full of great deals on everything horsey. Thought I would take a quick peak, not really being in the market for anything new. Wow!! I could hardly belive my eyes at all the deals to be had. I ended up buying a bridle for my 2 year old mare who is not even broke to ride yet LOL. Then after I placed the order I found a pony bridle and had to have it too. So I called them and asked could they combine the shipping. They happy agreed and I sent them the payment through paypal. About an hour later I got an email stating they had already shipped it!! It got here in 4 days and one of them being Sunday. I love both bridles but am very impressed with the quality on the M. Toulouse Wellington bridle. It is so soft. So it would only be fair if I got to be the evil friend and passed along the link to the website where there are some major deals to be had. Thanks Classic Saddlery for the great experience. I know where I will look first the next time I need something
    http://www.classicsaddlery.com/
    And because I am really evil, I suggest you check out the clearance section. (insert evil laughter here).
    Pic of my filly's new bridle. Can't wait to try it on her
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	M. Toulouse Wellington Platinum Covered Leather  Hunter Bridle.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	170.0 KB 
ID:	33892  
    Worth A Shot Farm
    Finding the horse of your dreams, is always Worth A Shot!
    Visit our Website
    Join us on Facebook
    Watch us on Youtube

Love Classic Saddlery!!! They do awesome repair work too.
    I don't always feel up to arguing with your ignorance

A friend bought that same Toulouse bridle for her new horse, and I was so impressed with the leather quality, it is so soft and supple right out of the box. It oiled up beautifully too.

Thanks for that link! I just got a beautiful sheepskin/leather girth for $50! Almost $60 cheaper than Smartpak or Dover!

Evil clearance sale pulling me in...

The *only* reason I am not emptying their clearance section is because I'm a broke student working 4 jobs to have the privilege of playing with my pony... and I don't really need anything.

Does anyone know if they ship to Canada? I can't bring myself to call or email because it would just end poorly, haha.

Quote Originally Posted by over the moon View Post
    The *only* reason I am not emptying their clearance section is because I'm a broke student working 4 jobs to have the privilege of playing with my pony... and I don't really need anything.

Does anyone know if they ship to Canada? I can't bring myself to call or email because it would just end poorly, haha.
    Yes they do. And only because I am getting to be evil, here are the numbers
    Or you can place an order by phone: 1-800-428-6080 (Canadian or overseas customers - 1-269-665-9974)
    Fax your order: 1-800-428-6081 (Canadian or overseas customers 1-269-665-4010
    Worth A Shot Farm
    Visit our Website
    Join us on Facebook
    Watch us on Youtube

Quote Originally Posted by Halfhalting View Post
    Thanks for that link! I just got a beautiful sheepskin/leather girth for $50! Almost $60 cheaper than Smartpak or Dover!
    I know!! can you believe it. I am eyeballing a saddle and my filly is only 2 LOL.
    Worth A Shot Farm
    Visit our Website
    Join us on Facebook
    Watch us on Youtube

alliekat-- I was looking at this bridle myself and I was wondering how "big" the noseband is? It has that great wider-noseband on it (at least thats how it looks in the picture) and I love that! But I've looked at quite a few brands and in person they were huge, too big for my more refined headed gelding. He looks better in the wider noseband I found but I do not want it swallowing him and distracting from his pretty features!

I bought my new saddle from them last Feb. Super customer service in the store as well - I kept going back and forth on one and the woman helping me just kept asking more about my riding and style and how my horses went. Needless to say I LOVE my new saddle!! Can't say enough good things about them.

I had to search and see if there were kudos on here for them - I just ordered some Gladiator blankets and truly impressed by how easy it was to order and how amazingly fast they arrived! Count me as a future customer for life!

1 members found this post helpful.