The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

corgi and beagle?

Mini Schnauzer and beagle? Dachshund and beagle? Westie and beagle?

100% adorable, no matter what the breeds.
    You can't fix stupid-Ron White

I was thinking schnauzer with yorkie, but whatever it is, she is a super cutie, the WOW, adorable! kind, like our rescue lady at the shelter used to squeal over.

I don't know but I hope you kept her intact so she can make kyoootie babies! Just kidding!

You have found a dog that resembles a puppy for life. That's my dream!

Yorkie and Lhasa apso
    Cute little dog

No terrier? Loves people? Ok, then shih tzu X golden retriever.

How can you know 90% of a mixed breed dogs breeding?

sorry I should have been more clear. I know what the dad is and the owners of the mom felt she was pure bred but the woman from the rescue saw the mom and thought she had something else in her. She wasn't half bred or anything but had some other kind of breed (no idea what that was) mixed in somewhere in her history.

unfortunately no. She was from a rescue and was fixed before we could take her home. I also don't think I would breed her if I could because there are way too many homeless dogs out there.

Yes I hope she stays looking like a puppy forever! All of her trainers want one of her and I've had almost everyone I know offer to dogsit her for free lol. My boyfriend even had a guy try to give him his phone number (he wouldn't give up for over 5 minutes) in case we didn't want to keep her.

Quote Originally Posted by spacytracy View Post
    I don't know but I hope you kept her intact so she can make kyoootie babies! Just kidding!

You have found a dog that resembles a puppy for life. That's my dream!

This cutie looks like a dog my sister in law had. He was an Airdale mix.

Cairn and ?Jack Russell. Very cute!

I was getting a "doodle" vibe off her... dachie-doodle? LOL

1 members found this post helpful.

Cute is what she is!

I've actually been able to verify that you cannot reliable identify a dog's breeding from it's phenotype. At all. Some look just like what they are, but I think A LOT more dogs get mis-typed at shelters than most of us would guess. Dogs can shoot off in wildly different directions with their traits as soon as they are out-crossed. I've seen litter mates with known parentage (labXg.shep) who didn't look related to anyone in their family!

So, your dog looks a lot like an F1 Labradoodle I know. People always think she's a terrierX. This is fun!
    An auto-save saved my post.

I might be a cylon

1 members found this post helpful.

Poogle or Beadle (poodle beagle). Really cute.

A "Too Cute Terrier"??? Otherwise...what cowboymom said!!!
    www.crosscreeksporthorses.com
    Breeders of Painted Thoroughbreds and Uniquely Painted Irish Sport Horses in Northeast Oklahoma

It's fun to say "Dachie-Doodle"...

My first thought was...Gund! Hahaha! What a little mop of adorableness!!!
    Where in this wide world can man find nobility without pride,
    friendship without envy or beauty without vanity?
    Ode to the Horse. ~ Ronald Duncan

3 members found this post helpful.

Right away I saw schnauzer. Forgive my ignorance, especially since I own a definite part schnauzer, but are they in the terrier group? If she isn't part schnauzer id be shocked! Seriously that dog is so incredibly adorable. She resembles my schnauzer poodle mix in face structure, ear set and body type so very much. My dog is also about that size too, within a pound or so.
    I love that coloring! As someone else said it reminds me of Norwich terriers.
    Love this game, guess the breeding!!
    OK really need to stop looking at pics of your dog, i want to steal him! I keep looking at that face and cursing at how cute it is!
    I just have to add this pic of my part schnauzer to illustrate what I'm seeing. Aside from color and hair type, they look quite similar. https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...36355682_n.jpg

I'm totally against random breeding just for cute babies,... but dangit they'd make some cute babies. Ha!
    (A decidedly unhorsey) MrB knocks over a feed bucket at the tack shop and mutters, "Oh crap. I failed the stadium jumping phase."
    (he does listen!)

Derp, just realized you've been saying 'she' not 'he'... even with fertility status aside, our two females won't be having freakishly irresistible babies together. Le sigh.
    ETA : wow im tired. Apparently I don't know my pronouns in this language, and just change an individual's sex at will. Heh heh.
    Last edited by bits619; Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:17 AM. Reason: I really should be asleep
    (A decidedly unhorsey) MrB knocks over a feed bucket at the tack shop and mutters, "Oh crap. I failed the stadium jumping phase."
    (he does listen!)

Your pup is sooooo cute too and they do look really similar but not because of schauzer. Her dad was a toy poodle. He was the apricot color...so she is a doodle My boyfriend is mildly allergic to dogs and we wanted something smaller that wouldn't shed as much. She was the darkest in her litter all of the others in the litter were a lighter color. I had been searching for a puppy to adopt so I didn't have to get one from a breeder and within 20 minutes of the ad on petfinder being put up all of the pups were claimed. She was the last one when I called and the one I would have picked if I had first pick. We did get lucky that she is so cute because no pictures were posted and I had no idea what she was going to look like when we went to get her. Since she is so cute and lovable as soon a we had her and I got to know her personality I wanted to do therapy work with her. Once she has passed her CGC test she will go into a Therapy dog class and start working towards that.

Quote Originally Posted by bits619 View Post
    Right away I saw schnauzer. Forgive my ignorance, especially since I own a definite part schnauzer, but are they in the terrier group? If she isn't part schnauzer id be shocked! Seriously that dog is so incredibly adorable. She resembles my schnauzer poodle mix in face structure, ear set and body type so very much. My dog is also about that size too, within a pound or so.
    I love that coloring! As someone else said it reminds me of Norwich terriers.
    Love this game, guess the breeding!!
    OK really need to stop looking at pics of your dog, i want to steal him! I keep looking at that face and cursing at how cute it is!
    I just have to add this pic of my part schnauzer to illustrate what I'm seeing. Aside from color and hair type, they look quite similar. https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...36355682_n.jpg

I'm totally against random breeding just for cute babies,... but dangit they'd make some cute babies. Ha!