The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Shout out for Victory Canter

I just thought I'd post here, as we all hear horror stories of online vendors. I adore Victory Canter. I ordered DD a shirt for Christmas, and it wasn't the right size. They exchanged it for me with NO hassle, even though I could not find the paperwork from them. Way to go!
    A proud friend of bar.ka.

1 members found this post helpful.

I also like victory canter though I will say I find their "processing times" to be really long. I know it's because they're a drop shipper but 4 working days to ship an in stock item is too long in 2013.

Victory Canter has good products and good prices...and free shipping if your order is over $40. I bought a beautiful pair of raised, plaited reins from them recently I couldn't find anywhere else. Also got a beautiful belt from their clearance section.
    I heard a neigh. Oh, such a brisk and melodious neigh as that was! My very heart leaped with delight at the sound. --Nathaniel Hawthorne

I like Victory Canter a lot too
    ~Veronica
    "The Son Dee Times" "Sustained" "Somerset" "Franklin Square"
    http://photobucket.com/albums/y192/vxf111/

i actually just learned about them the other day. their prices are great and the free shipping over $40 is good too. I didn't like that they didn't have a phone number even though they got back to me quickly through their e-mail process. I e-mailed them asking them if they would honor SmartPaks free shipping both ways (same item, same price) but they wouldn't, so i didn't end up buying from them. It was a higher ticket item that i probably wouldn't have returned but i do like the free shipping both ways guarantee. i know times are tough these days for businesses as well as customers but i have to say that i have to find a company that has the best prices for me. I know they are out there!

Quote Originally Posted by Alterageous View Post
    I also like victory canter though I will say I find their "processing times" to be really long. I know it's because they're a drop shipper but 4 working days to ship an in stock item is too long in 2013.
    They do take a little longer than most to process orders, however, there is a comment in their shipping policy that says if you need something shipped promptly just say so in the comment section. I did this with an order I placed and it shipped the next day. Props to them.

I haven't ever had anything that wasn't sent out by the next day, without any special request.
    A proud friend of bar.ka.