The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Would have been funny if it weren't for all the supid cowards posting that he should have killed the horse too.

Seems to me that they might both be a little crazy and probably deserve each other.
    Lowly Farm Hand with Delusions of Barn Biddieom.
    Witherun Farm
    http://witherun-farm.blogspot.com/

LOL....to bad we didn't t get to see her face...

Quote Originally Posted by Alagirl View Post
    possible....
    but not likely.

I don't think.

people do not need outside help to do despicable things.
    Definitely possible, and likely as I've seen it happen. Super easy and fun (to some people ) to create weird, quirky, or blatantly untrue dating profiles on sites. All you need is an email address to sign up, and a copy of a person's picture; presto, fake profile with fake information.

If this is truly his wife's profile, then shame on her. If she did not create it and someone else did, shame on him and she should dump his insecure, immature *** faster than he dumped the manure in her car.
    Lucy (Precious Star) - 1994 TB mare; happily reunited with her colt Touch the Stars

Quote Originally Posted by Schune View Post
    Definitely possible, and likely as I've seen it happen. Super easy and fun (to some people ) to create weird, quirky, or blatantly untrue dating profiles on sites. All you need is an email address to sign up, and a copy of a person's picture; presto, fake profile with fake information.

If this is truly his wife's profile, then shame on her. If she did not create it and someone else did, shame on him and she should dump his insecure, immature *** faster than he dumped the manure in her car.
    well, I am thinking he had reason to believe it's true (her action)

or the person who would do such has a personal issue with her.

and of course....there is always option 3:

Guy finds profile on the dating site and decides he'll be the next viral video....neither horse nor car belongs to the lady...but the video makes for good conversation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mozart View Post
    Personally, I think the moderate use of shock collars in training humans should be allowed.