The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default COTH Horse Show/Results Issue Release date?

Im not subscribed to COTH but know I can buy it several places, and would like to get a copy of the issue with the champions in it, anyone know when it will be out?
    First and foremost about the horse.
    Rose Bud Ranch Sporthorses
    Like Us On Facebook!

Quote Originally Posted by rosebudranch View Post
    Im not subscribed to COTH but know I can buy it several places, and would like to get a copy of the issue with the champions in it, anyone know when it will be out?
    March 11th
    Fan of Sea Accounts

Chapel Hill and Southern Pines, North Carolina

PTF. I think the issue she is looking for is out and what a GREAT issue. American Horses in Sport 2012. Jan 28! Be sure to note dressage horseman of the year! Every article fantastic and wow Rich Fellers and Flexible!
    "Her life was okay. Sometimes she wished she were sleeping with the right man instead of with her dog, but she never felt she was sleeping with the wrong dog."

www.dontlookbackfarm.com

Quote Originally Posted by 3Dogs View Post
    PTF. I think the issue she is looking for is out and what a GREAT issue. American Horses in Sport 2012. Jan 28! Be sure to note dressage horseman of the year! Every article fantastic and wow Rich Fellers and Flexible!
    Different issue. I have it.
    Horses in Sport does not contain all USEF/USHJA local assoc year end results.
    From COTH:
    "The Chronicle of the Horse will publish the 2013 Annual Horse Show Issue on March 11, 2013.
    We will include results of your association’s high-score champions and reserves, and photos of your association’s high-score champions in the hunter, jumper, hunter breeding and hunt seat equitation divisions.
    Also, winners of USHJA Zone or USEF National awards should now submit their photos directly to us if they wish to have them appear in The Chronicle's Horse Show Issue."

Still confused??
    Fan of Sea Accounts

Chapel Hill and Southern Pines, North Carolina

[QUOTE=PINE TREE FARM SC;6805392]Different issue. I have it.
    Horses in Sport does not contain all USEF/USHJA local assoc year end results.
    From COTH:
    "The Chronicle of the Horse will publish the 2013 Annual Horse Show Issue on March 11, 2013.
    We will include results of your association’s high-score champions and reserves, and photos of your association’s high-score champions in the hunter, jumper, hunter breeding and hunt seat equitation divisions.
    Also, winners of USHJA Zone or USEF National awards should now submit their photos directly to us if they wish to have them appear in The Chronicle's Horse Show Issue."

Nope not confused. Didn't read the OP's question for clarity - what happens after a long day in the office. Thanks for the clarification - got it, all those pictures from all those zones (left off your "still confused" comment )
    "Her life was okay. Sometimes she wished she were sleeping with the right man instead of with her dog, but she never felt she was sleeping with the wrong dog."

www.dontlookbackfarm.com

Thanks PTF! Exactly the issue I was thinking of my coming 2 year old will be in it as a zone champion wanna keep it for his scrapbook ... And my bragging rights !
    Like Us On Facebook!

The issue that is out now DOES include the ZONE champions for both Hunters and Jumpers.

What it does not include are the ASSOCIATION champions for hunters and jumers, though it does for Eventing and Dressage.
    Janet

chief feeder and mucker for Music, Spy, Belle and Tiara. Someone else is now feeding and mucking for Chief and Brain (both foxhunting now).

Quote Originally Posted by Janet View Post
    The issue that is out now DOES include the ZONE champions for both Hunters and Jumpers.

What it does not include are the ASSOCIATION champions for hunters and jumers, though it does for Eventing and Dressage.
    Let's be clear.
    As you are aware Janet, the issue that is out now is the Horses in Sport issue, not the COTH Horse Show Issue ( which is what the OP asked about)
    In addition to not having the local assoc winners it also does not have photos of the USEF/USHJA Zone winners, USEF National winners or Local Assoc winners.
    And the photos are what many want to see if they won a Ntl, Zone or Local Assoc award.

And of course it has the Assoc winners for Eventing and Dressage. You would not expect to see that stuff in the Horse Show Issue LOL.
    Fan of Sea Accounts

The Horse In Sport issue, out now, has the Hunter Zone winners on pages 96 to 108.

There are pictures of some, but not all, of the Zone winners.

I agree that they will be listed again, with more pictures in the March issue.

The OP asked about "Champions" and "Zone results" not "pictures", nor "the Horse Show Issue".

Personally, if my horse won a zone award, and I kept a scrapbook, I would want BOTH issues for my scrapbook.

I am just correcting the earlier post that the Zone winners were NOT in the Horses in Sport isue. They ARE.

A "Dressage Show" IS a "Horse Show".
    Janet

chief feeder and mucker for Music, Spy, Belle and Tiara. Someone else is now feeding and mucking for Chief and Brain (both foxhunting now).

Quote Originally Posted by Janet View Post
    The Horse In Sport issue, out now, has the Hunter Zone winners on pages 96 to 108.

There are pictures of some, but not all, of the Zone winners.

I agree that they will be listed again, with more pictures in the March issue.

The OP asked about "Champions" and "Zone results" not "pictures", nor "the Horse Show Issue".

Personally, if my horse won a zone award, and I kept a scrapbook, I would want BOTH issues for my scrapbook.

I am just correcting the earlier post that the Zone winners were NOT in the Horses in Sport isue. They ARE.

A "Dressage Show" IS a "Horse Show".
    Your right I didn't specify about pictures, maybe ill try to get my hands on both though thank you !
    Like Us On Facebook!