The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Anyone know Paco Suarez (trainer) in TX?

He's a gaited horse trainer in West, Tx. to be more specific. Anyone dealt with him? Either buying a horse, or putting one in training? PM if you'd rather.
    "Everyone will start to cheer, when you put on your sailin shoes"-Lowell George

What's the status on Tuco?

Quote Originally Posted by Toadie's mom View Post
    He's a gaited horse trainer in West, Tx. to be more specific. Anyone dealt with him? Either buying a horse, or putting one in training? PM if you'd rather.
    I am not that far from West and haven't heard of him - BUT I don't have a lot of horse connections here yet. I can ask around if you like..
    Visit us at Bluebonnet Equine Humane Society - www.bluebonnetequine.org

Want to get involved in rescue or start your own? Check out How to Start a Horse Rescue - www.howtostartarescue.com

Did he move? I think he is in Waco.

I know at least two people that have used him to start their green horses and tune up horses - all Tennessee walkers. Very well liked, honest, and produces nice calm horses.

Thanks guys. Yes Jenn, if you hear anything let me know. He was recommended to me to call about horses for sale, but I really don't know the person who recommended him either

SJM, West is very close to Waco.

Thanks guys. Yes Jenn, if you hear anything let me know. He was recommended to me to call about horses for sale, but I really don't know the person who recommended him either

I will check around.

And I think a lot of people don't realize there's a town called 'West'. I didn't until I moved to the Waco area. (And I learned quickly what I was missing out on! DH brought me cinnamon rolls and kolaches from West today... I drool ).
    Visit us at Bluebonnet Equine Humane Society - www.bluebonnetequine.org

Want to get involved in rescue or start your own? Check out How to Start a Horse Rescue - www.howtostartarescue.com

Quote Originally Posted by cowgirljenn View Post
    I will check around.

And I think a lot of people don't realize there's a town called 'West'. I didn't until I moved to the Waco area. (And I learned quickly what I was missing out on! DH brought me cinnamon rolls and kolaches from West today... I drool ).
    Yep, I already have 2 people who've volunteered to go with me to see him just because of where he is

Silly me. I read 'West, TX' as 'West Texas' and wondered if Paco had moved from Waco (and why?).

Good luck on your trainer/horse search & hope the wind lays down if you are hauling a trailer to the area this week.