The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default CP's Horse Van The Man Does Not Pass Jog at Global Dressage

According the the websites Dressage News.com and Dressage Daily Cp's horse Van The Man did not pass the jog on Wednesday or Thursday.

I'm always surprised at these failed jogs (both dressage and especially eventing). One would think the rider would know that the horse was NQR. One has to wonder if they do know it, and just hope that the vets will let them pass.

1 members found this post helpful.

I only read that he was asked on wednesday to come back for a jog on thursday morning before the class. Couldn't find any other information and he was still on the rider list for (around) 3pm.

Does any one has more accurate news?

Quote Originally Posted by ToN Farm View Post
    I'm always surprised at these failed jogs (both dressage and especially eventing). One would think the rider would know that the horse was NQR. One has to wonder if they do know it, and just hope that the vets will let them pass.
    Something can always happen at last minute.

Tiffany Foster was well ready to go at the Olympics.

ponypappy is offline Working Hunter
    Original Poster

Quote Originally Posted by alibi_18 View Post
    I only read that he was asked on wednesday to come back for a jog on thursday morning before the class. Couldn't find any other information and he was still on the rider list for (around) 3pm.

Does any one has more accurate news?
    www.dressagenews.com states that he failed the jog on Thursday aw well. It is featured in the article about Lisa Wilcox. CP seems to be hard on horses.

Original Poster

Quote Originally Posted by ponypappy View Post
    www.dressagenews.com states that he failed the jog on Thursday aw well. It is featured in the article about Lisa Wilcox. CP seems to be hard on horses.
    Sorry, The link is www.dressage-news.com

Original Poster

Sorry, The link is www.dressage-news.com
    Prior to the start of Thursday’s Grand Prix, Van the Man was re-presented after failing to pass the veterinary examination Wednesday. The horse was failed again.

Proud owner of one Lunar acre! (Campanus Crater, The Moon)

I'm confused. Why didn't you write out his name if you want to single him out?

What's the agenda here? Let us all know so we can respond correctly.
    "Relinquish your whip!!"

2 members found this post helpful.

Original Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Velvet View Post
    I'm confused. Why didn't you write out his name if you want to single him out?

What's the agenda here? Let us all know so we can respond correctly.

I'm sorry, Cesar Parra. I have followed the story of this rider on Coth and have always seen him referred to as CP but I am more than glad to spell it out. My curiosity is with the number of horses that have come up lame or dead under his care. Wasn't there the case of the horse being lunged that is permanently disabled or the case I read about in Florida where he was sued for a horse he sold that had health issues. Or could be the court cases he is involved with now that have horses being shipped back to Germany for "shoeing issues" Or could it be the horse Furst Fabio that is dead. Which one of these would I have an agenda with? Based on your response isn't that a question I should be asking you.

5 members found this post helpful.

No, dearie, that question is for you since you are using a brand new alter and are, obviously out to start a campaign against him--if your reply is what we're going by. I have no dog in this fight, but you obviously are trying to bring a pit bull.

Whatever. This is boring. If YOU have any proof he's a monster and a horse killer, show it. Otherwise you might be putting yourself at risk of a lawsuit. Once again I say, "Whatever."
    "Relinquish your whip!!"

3 members found this post helpful.

Original Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Velvet View Post
    No, dearie, that question is for you since you are using a brand new alter and are, obviously out to start a campaign against him--if your reply is what we're going by. I have no dog in this fight, but you obviously are trying to bring a pit bull.

Whatever. This is boring. If YOU have any proof he's a monster and a horse killer, show it. Otherwise you might be putting yourself at risk of a lawsuit. Once again I say, "Whatever."
    Come on Velvet you can do better than that. Do you have a monopoly on Coth.
    Are you now threatening me with a lawsuit EM. Pretty sad considering the years you have obviously spent posting your opinion. If you are willing to support people like him that is certainly you choice, I welcome your opinion but don't try and squash mine. All Cesar Parra fans stick you thumb up. Velvet first.

6 members found this post helpful.

Original Poster

Come on Velvet you can do better than that. Do you have a monopoly on Coth.
    Are you now threatening me with a lawsuit EM. Pretty sad considering the years you have obviously spent posting your opinion. If you are willing to support people like him that is certainly you choice, I welcome your opinion but don't try and squash mine. All Cesar Parra fans stick you thumb up. Velvet first.
    Velvet, maybe you can call Elizabeth Mandarino and she can add me to her lawsuit.

You are obviously a new alter for a poster that I've claimed needs help with their reading comprehension skills.

I said I have no dog in this fight. Doesn't mean I don't care, IF there is evidence and the person in convicted, then I will be outraged. In a "he said, she said" scenario, I'm not going to get involved. Especially because if I'm not an eyewitness, and I'm claiming things I've heard third hand, I would run the risk of being sued for defamation of character and/or making libelous statements.

Oh, and reread for comprehension on that point, too. Never said I would sue you. I said I don't care about this topic. That it bores me. I said YOU run the risk of being sued if you keep going and are making statements you can't back up with facts.

"Relinquish your whip!!"

Why do you quote yourself? Posterity?

5 members found this post helpful.

Velvet said what I was thinking of posting - but had decided to let it pass. OP is a person who is obviously pot stirring and trying to cause trouble for whatever agenda she has. Even if OP's allegations are true (who knows? I don't know - I didn't even know what CP meant...I had someone else in mind) what is the point of muck shovelling? It is unbecoming.
    Proud member of People Who Hate to Kill Wildlife clique

Original Poster

Don't write things you can't back up with proof Velvet. I am not an alter for a poster in your delusional mind, but throwing out the old "lawsuit" trick certainly won't get you what you want. Why don't you who is so opinionated take the time to do a little research on your own and then you can report back to me what you find. Don't take the time to bother responding if you don't have the facts. Isn't that what you are telling me.

Cesar Parra's Number #1 fan, Velvet. Maybe you can get some free training for your horse out of this. Got a lunge line!

Original Poster

Come on Foxtrot. Where have you been! The entire Cesar Parra story was exposed on Coth and Rate My Horse Pro has hundreds of court documents to back it up. Did you not see the photos all over the internet?

To the OP:

To Foxtrot: I think I can find the last person out here to wield Aunt Esther's purse. Or maybe the old frying pan. Although I'm doubting it would stop the muck racking of the OP on this topic. Maybe we should just go get some Martinis? Beer? Or more appropriate for this topic...boxed whine. (Yep, that spelling is correct. . )
    "Relinquish your whip!!"

Original Poster

Hey Velvet,

When you come down from the Moon maybe you can get a cute matching outfit from Parra to wear while he lunges your horse. Based on your responses you may want to put the box back up.

Quote Originally Posted by alibi_18 View Post
    Why do you quote yourself? Posterity?
    "Relinquish your whip!!"