The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Searching for Krista Childs-owner of DWB John Henry

I don't every really come on here much but here goes.

A few years ago we gave away (through COTH) a 2+year old DWB Colt named Epic John Henry to Ms. Childs. We knew he would have a wonderful home with her but we've lost contact and I can't find the signed contract!

John Henry was my daughter's baby and she was so careful about finding a good home for him. She's asked about him from time to time and wants to know how JH is and what he looks like.

At the time Krista lived in western PA, near Pittsburgh I believe. She was really into eventing-which he would excel at. I've tried to find him/her to see how he's doing and see photos of my baby-I put him on the ground, still own his dam and full younger brother (who is stunning in his own right) and owned his sire-who is not deceased.

We like to keep track of our babies as much as possible and we hope this call out will warrant come good connection so I don't worry about him and can see his sweet face again.

He's all grown up now and a chestnut-his brother is a gleaming dark bay and just turned 5 so John Henry would be 6. I can't make any more like him b/c their sire passed in the fall of 2010.

If anyone (or Krista) would please contact me it would be so greatly and deeply appreciated. Thank you so very much! J-

She is listed here as an ICP instructor with a phone # and email. Don't know if they are current http://useventing.com/education/icp/...ng-instructors. However, her US Eventing membership lapsed at the end of 2007, so it is unclear if she is still eventing. I have pmed you as well
    OTTBs rule, but spots are good too!

1 members found this post helpful.

thank you so much! I got PM and will follow up. I so appreciate your efforts.